Chapter 18

Your's POV:
After Lucifer explosion. I got to know Lucifer and everyone doesn't want to mess with him too, because he is the ruler of hell even he is powerful too. Anyways, I was with Lucifer as I was really happy to be with him.

"So, Freya? How is heaven?..." Lucifer asked as he was curious. "Heaven is okay.... But one thing, I don't like is extermination angels.... They always creepy and I got used to them even.... I feel sorry for your people, who gets killed by them" I said in a sad tone. Then Lucifer hugs me as he was trying to comforted me.

"It's not your fault, Freya. It's my fault because I broke the rule so I was send to hell by him" Lucifer said as he was looking outside of the window, I came next to him as I was looking outside of the window too. "Lucifer... Do you believe Charlie can change hell of redemption?" I asked as I looked at him.

"I don't know if, my daughter's idea will works.... But I have to see it to myself, if it's works then" Lucifer said as he looks away and went back to his wife too. I smiled a little at Lucifer as he was trying to support Charlie and her idea too.

/Time. Skip/

I was reading a book until I heard a scream coming from outside, when I came outside. I was the extermination angels. They are here but they not killing the other demons. Every demons went to hide from them even getting to safety from they too. Charlie and the others heard the scream and they came outside until they saw them.

"What the hell?! What are the extermination angels doing here?! It's not extermination day yet!" Angel said as he was holding his gun. "I don't know but I think, they are here to destroyed the hotel!" Vaggie said in a anger tone as she was ready to fight them until I was in front of them. This made Charlie and the others confused of me, then I started to walk towards them until Alastor stops me as he was holding my arm.

"Freya?! What are you doing?! Stay away from them!" Alastor said to me as I looked at him. "Alastor.... They not here to kill demons... They came for me" I said as Alastor realised, what's going on now, even Charlie and the others know too. "What?! They came to take Freya back to heaven?! Why?!" Husk asked as he was glaring at the extermination angels.

"My fathered really worried of me.... so, I can stay here in hell. This is goodbye then..." I said as I was prepared to go with the extermination angels until Charlie and the others gave me a hug as I hugged back too. "We're going to miss you, Freya..." Nifty said as I smiled at them until I went the extermination angels. They hold my hand as they took me back to heaven.

"Bye, Freya!" Charlie and the others said as I said 'goodbye' to them too.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I'm going missed them.