Chapter 10

Your's POV:
I was helping Charlie with the posters for the hotel, it's really hard to sort things out even, it's a lot of responsibility too. Anyways, Vaggie comes into the Charlie's office and she tells me to go have a rest because I was helping them a lot with hotel so I did. I went to the living room and sat down on the couch as I was resting too.

"I'm starting to get bored again..." I said to myself as I was thinking of, what should I do until I decided to sing. I picked my favourite song as I begin to sing to myself.

When I finish singing, I heard someone clapping for me. When I turned around to the person, it was Alastor as he was still smiling at me.

"I didn't know you can sing, Freya even, your voice was so beautiful too" Alastor said as I was brushing really hard even I looked away from him too. "Thank you, Alastor.... I didn't expect you to be here" I said nervously as I was trying to feel comfortable but I can't. Then Alastor was next to me as he sits down too.

"Freya? What songs you know?" Alastor asked as I was thinking about it. "Well... There's a other song, I like to sing" I said as Alastor was interested. "Can you sing it? I like to hear it" Alastor asked me. I was surprised of him because he wants to hear my song. I then began to sing as Alastor decided to joints as we both sing even we dances too.

When we finished singing. We then heard someone as we both turned around to see, it was Charlie, Vaggie, Angel Dust, Nifty and Husk. They were amazed and shocked at the same time as they didn't expect us to sing together.

"Alastor! Freya! You two should sing together for the hotel! It be's perfect!" Charlie said happily as I saw Husk and Angel glaring at Alastor and I was confused of, what's wrong with them. Even, why are they glaring each other too? I guess, I will never know. I have a feeling, they are going to cause problem in the hotel.