FINALLY! I am out of this damn dance class. I need to go somewhere and take some air. I hate this. My friends are know joking about the arrange marriage. Thanks to my lying I feel like I will ruin Gwen's reputation thanks to my idiocy. I want this week to be over already and get my life back and Gwen can get her own life back as well. 

Esmeralda and Raven were waiting for me as well as Ashley and Alex. The two most annoying people but they are my friends and the only people who are as rich as me. Being that if I hung out with Keith and Henry too much my weekly allowance would be gone in a flash. Maybe we should go drinking. It's still Tuesday but we are in summer vacation so let's go out and drink before graduation. 

It's less than a month away and I am so ready to graduate. We're like three weeks away from the graduation and finally we would be able to move on and get ourselves a new life. I don't want to be in this damn dance class anymore. I did Bachata, Salsa, Regue and Ballroom. I know Latin dances the sexual one and pop. 

My friends and I sneak into clubs and bars. Where all the parties and alcohol is. Man that is what I need right now. But my eyes landed on a certain someone walking out of the parking lot. I should give her a ride home. I brought her here it's my responsibility to drop her of.

I basically jogged towards her but I hear Esmeralda comment "There he goes behind her again... Maybe we should take her to the bar and let her find herself a new boy so she can leave him alone" 

I stopped and I knew I don't trust Esmeralda or any of my friends to care for Gwen but I need to take responsibility for this. If i hadn't gone and picked her up she would have still been home dressed like that. I gulped. I headed to my car first and picked up my friends first. Made sure all of them sat in the back. There is still light out so I still have time before bar hunting. 

It took  me a bit but the passenger side is empty so I started getting out as I headed the same direction as her. The three rambling on and on about drinking something different tonight. But I wasn't even attentive about that I was only attentive of the female who is walking home alone. So I slowed down. I could feel the blaring eyes of the three at the back. 

She looks at me and she groans out and walks faster. She hates me so much but she is tolerating me that is all. I have done so many things and I understand but I want to make everything right. I feel like I really like her. Not as a wife but I don't want to hurt her at all. I want to see her smile. Even if it is with another man. 

I groaned out I felt like dragging her ass into this car so I just glared her way and just had to be a man. Be the stubborn man I am. She needs to see I am still the same as five to six years ago. The same Julian I was when we were kids except more mature. We know each other even longer but the me she got attached more was five to six years ago. But I stomped on her emotions as I wanted more and more. 

"Come on... You are with me today remember" I told her trying to hold my composure 

"Just hang out with your friends..." she tells me 

"I won't repeat myself... Get in" I almost snapped at her 

She stop dead in her tracks I see the rage starting to form and I stop the car as well there were no cars behind me luckily "Why? Aren't you going to hang out with your friends" 

"Yeah Julian leave her alone... She won't come with us anyway even if you gave her a ride home... Let's go before the bar's line gets full" Raven tells me as she sounded annoyed 

"Yeah let's go Julian let her walk alone" Esmeralda says calmly 

She glares at them but I say "Get in..." 

She groans out completely annoyed and the three glared at me. But I didn't care as she gets in and places her seatbelt on and crosses her arms. I started moving the car and I barely heard the three at the back whispering to each other. I chuckled at their idiocy and all I could do was drive. The jacket felt uncomfortable as I moved a little in my seat. 

Gwen must be mad about this but I will give her a ride to her home and I shall leave her alone. All she needs is her space so she don't come back and haunt me because I left her mostly alone today. We need to learn more about each other so I know how she will react and she needs to act more elegant before the party. 

We need to make this as believable as we can. I sighed out and just started driving to her home first. I'll just drop her off and then be on my way. I now she is not much of a drinker so I am not taking her with me. 

"Where do you think you are going?" Gwen asked me a bit angry 

I gulped but I responded calmly but a bit coldly "I am dropping you of at your house..."

"No you are not..." she looks forward and her next choice of words shocked me "I am going with you guys to the bar..." 

I was frozen on the spot with her words. I had to slow down because of the red light. She wants to come with us to the bar. I can't believe what I am hearing. She would never drink. Her blood is as clean as the air above the clouds. No drugs. She doesn't even smoke. I can't believe what she just said. Raven was surprised so was Alex. Esmeralda had that expression that she doesn't believe what Gwen said. 

Even I don't believe what she said but we were silent in the car. She is not coming with us. The only way for her to come with us if she wants to celebrate something and her mind is clear enough to make a good decision about drinking. I don't want her regretting her decision after getting there. 

"No I am dropping you of at your home" I tell her the moment the light turned green 

Her home is only two miles away so I didn't mind taking her there "Yeah let's drop her of there... Then we will go have so much fun" 

"I said I am not going home... So don't you dare take me home" she glares at me and I tensed up

I felt such anger start to rise inside of me but she will get so mad at me for doing the opposite of what she told me to do. I groaned out and started heading to the best bar I have enough for that popular bar and they always let me. I always give great tip being that we have the age know. So we can use our real ID's with no problem.

I will make her apologize to me when she see's that not all bars are fun. Drinking is no fun if you are a rookie. I felt so angry but I didn't care. She wants to come. Then she will come with us. Esmeralda smiled widely and I knew I need to be attentive to her when near Gwen alone. 

I gripped the wheel as I needed that pure whiskey going down my throat. Maybe a Fireball is good too. I need something strong right now. This woman is going to drive me crazy. Its been so many years since we have hanged out this much hanging out likes this again is driving me nuts. I just hope nothing bad happens. I am still annoyed right now. I feel like I could break the wheel. 

What am I going to do with this woman?