GWEN's POV

I stared at the mystery box that Julian had sent me. Something about me wearing it for Graduation or the Fancy Party. Being that the Graduation usually asks for formal dresses. I sighed out as I just didn't understand him. He sent me something that I didn't know and all I can do is just watch it and that's it. All I can do is stare at it. Yesterday we had such fun and I never expected him chosing such movie. He likes mostly horror and anything that involves animations. Yeah he likes his action but not this type of action. We saw John Wick. We can say it is very good and we still enjoy'd it. But I am more Fantasy person and I knew he wanted to watch Spider Man 2. But why didn't he chose that movie yesterday. That was really weird.

But during the beginning when he went to get food I saw Ashley and that stook up rich bitch. Is she following us? They didn't even look my way as if they never saw me. Savannah is an annoying woman who I must be careful with. Am basically 18 years old and will turn 19 in a couple of months while Julian is 19 will turn 20 soon. Axel walks down the ile as he rushes towards the two blabbering girls. His a slave. It made me laugh a little.

Julian had come and his hands were full but he still didn't notice them. So I just felt relived and so I stood to help him. A big smile on my face. The night went so well until the explosion moments from the movie had ruined our momentary stare. Something in me kept telling me to kiss him. To lean forward and feel his lips against my own. I have never felt this way before. A virgin will always be a virgin. I sighed out and just stood up from my bed. Mom's boss is taking mom for a three day business trip being that mom is very smart and have a good memory. Mom's like a secretary in some way so I won't be able to see her for a few days.

I sighed out and the door to my room bursts open revealing a very pissed of mother. I stood there frozen in place. She has a crumpled up paper in hands and which I assume has pictures in them. What happened? Is she ok? That must have hurt when she opened the door like that.

"Mom..."

"What... Is this?" Mom interrupts me as she basically hands me the pictures

I un-crumbled the poor picture and my heart stops its a picture of me and Julian dancing at the club "What in hell's blazes is this?"

"That's what I want to know... I thought I raised you well to not go to this places..." Mom snaps at me

"Mom... This I can explain" I tell her as I looked into her fiery eyes

"Let's hear this..." She says exaggerating as she sits on my bed

I grabbed my desk chair and sat down so I say quickly "Julian and I are... Engaged"

Mom covers her mouth in shock and she says "But what does engagement has to do with going to some bar!"

The anger still there but I responded with "Julian's friends decided to celebrate our unconfirmed engagement at a bar... At the beginning I didn't drink but I was forced to drink... But I never knew this would happen"

I placed the pictures on my desk as I heard her speak "Honey... Next time tell me and why the hell didn't you tell me you are engaged to JULIAN"

I tensed and I looked at her calmly while saying "Actually is not official yet... We are just getting to know each other before going to the next step..."

"Your so young... How did it end up like this?" Mom finally calms down but started to get sad

"Julian confessed... But he wanted to be the person to tell you if we really wanted the next step Julian was the one who was going to ask for my hand in marriage in front of you" I explained gently

In all this I didn't let her know that it is all a facade but I told the rest and its the truth but her next choice of words shocked me "So it's just formalities... So the bar was his friends... Ok did you learn a lesson?"

"Of course... Never trust his friends and to drink carefully and with someone I trust" I say with a gentle shrug

Mom slaps my arm making me laugh and she says "At the beginning you started right but what in hell Gwen!"

It just made me laugh and she stops as I say "Mom... Am jocking... You know I would never drink again... Under pressure"

She groans out and says "Honey... Just be sure that if you will continue all that and this engagement remember life has a way... But just be careful"

I smiled at mom and say "I will be ok mom... I am just curious... Things I have never done I am curious but I do it carefully and safely and with someone I trust..."

"Like Julian?" She says his name so carelessly

I looked at her and I say while looking down "Well yeah... Him too..."

Mom laughs gently and the house phone also rings and we looked confused. Mom rushes before it ends and I grabbed my own. I saw a few texts and I just started answering them gently. My phone starts to ring a bit and I felt confused. Who would be calling me? All I did was stare at the number and mute it. 'Leave a Voicemail...' Weirdly it's odd to receive a call. Nobody calls me. Only Julian and I usually ignore his ass. The phone started ringing again and I felt confused as I stared at the unknown number. Who would be calling me? I sighed out and decided to answer it. Even though am still confused but I will pick up.

There was a gentle giggle in the background and kids running. I felt confused. Did someone call me from a party? Maybe wrong number. But still nobody spoke. So I hung up and I laid back on the bed. People are so annoying. The phone started ringing again and I just picked up.

"What?!" I snapped

"Gwen?" My heart drops at the voice

"M-Mitsuki?" Total shock as the person sounded like her

"For a moment I thought you forgot my name..." A gentle giggle is in the background

It's Mitsuki. I can't believe this. Its really her. Her giggles and the way she says my name. My heart clenches in fear and twists in heartache. Remembering that she is married and has blocked me. I felt the rage starts to coarse through my veins. This woman decided to call me now. After basically almost a month. Two months? I knew nothing about her and now she decided to call me. I hear sounds in the background and it made me angrier. Was she in a party? I felt completely pissed of with her calling me. 

Why is she calling me?