JULIAN's POV

My mind kept repeating the way she cried and I knew she lied to me. But the way she lied was so smooth I almost couldn't recognize it. Something is wrong with her and she won't admit it. Maybe something in her heart is happening? Maybe something is wrong with her mom? Did I do something without knowing? I do have a lose mouth when it comes to her. Oh my god that sounded so wrong in my thoughts. I had sat down as the receptionist had showed Gwen the way to the changing room. I was sat down in the middle. This place is high class so this whole room is funny looking.

The is a gentle modeling stage and the changing room is connected behind those curtains. When she changes all she has to do is walk out from behind those curtains. Maybe I should go in and surprise her. See those smooth curves of her and feel her soft skin. 'Wait no!' I can't what am I even thinking. She will murder me if she spots me in there. I had felt my pants a bit tight as something felt really annoyed. I looked down and I had to put it in a more comfortable position. I hate my whole body. I hate it so much right know. I looked around as the woman started grabbing random dresses and shoes to match each one. I did tell them that she likes red black and at times dark purple. She usually uses dark colors. Blue being one of them but this ball will be different.

I want to show her of. Her ring size is 8 so it was hard to find a ring for her in some stores that she liked. But I found a ring that she will like it will match anything being that the ring is gold and the diamond is red. I want it to symbolize the fire nature and character. This will be my gift from me to her. For all the shit she is enduring and will endure for four more days. She is a nice girl who deserves so much more but I had made this ring specifically for her. It cost so much I just hope she never finds out. I pulled out my phone and I took a picture of it just for memories. I want to save every moment of this before all of this ends and she goes to look for her own love. I will be left alone. I will have to endure the pain of heartbroken and loneliness.

But I will do it just to see her happy. I can never force my emotions towards her. I can't be that selfish. I want her to be happy and in love. I want her to chose. All I can do is enjoy our fake love until Sunday. The deadline. It's the fancy party my dad has every year. But this party in particular is just to annoy the bitch that keeps forcing herself to me. She is not for me. I keep saying no but sadly a no for her doesn't exist. But if I am engaged with some human better looking she might leave me alone. In a way the time she kissed me and Gwen saw I could feel her rage. I could feel the jealousy. I could feel her disappointment. So this time I will do my best to show her that I am not some idiot who could be manipulated by some needy whore.

I heard the curtains move and I looked up as I closed my hand to hide the ring. She had an elegant red dress. It hugged her body nicely. It was a bit long on the back and she looked like it was hard to move in it. But she has a smile on her face. Her chest is what caught my eyes. The dress is strapless and it had a heart like line hugging her chest. But it was tight that I thought her breasts would just burst out of them. But she looks very sexy in that. She should get that just for graduation. Graduation was postponed because there was an accident in the school so we have to wait two more weeks for that one. But we already got the "Prom" idea of the graduation.

They chose it to be halloween style just for the fun of it. She reached me and does a slow spin. Just to show it off. The way it had hugged her ass it made me want to take her here and know. But I must calm down.

"Do you like it?" I asked her with gentleness

"It is a bit tight... But I do like it" she says with a big smile

"Ok... Know go change we have to chose what you will wear at the party" I tell her as I lay back against the chair

"So... I am not getting one?" Her innocence at times drives my heart into insanity

I coughed a bit as I say "Yeah... We are here to shop so this will not be the first store we will be entering"

Her eyes brightened up in excitement as she tries not to run back to the changing room. It made me smile widely at her excitement. She is not much of a buyer. She is much of an observer. She loves looking around. Exploring new things. Experiencing new things. Buying things is not her thing. She likes to save money. Maybe the movie theater is open we should go watch a movie together. Like a date. An official date. Then I will give her the ring then. It took more than thirty minutes with yes and no dresses. Miraculously there were dresses with bright colors that looked good with her.

But after we finished and paid for those ten dresses she liked a few others but she told herself that her limit is three but I convinced her to get more. It was cute that she thought that she will buy so little. I was able to buy a black loose dress it is knee length. Very goth like but she likes this styles so I bought it for her as well. She just doesn't know about the eleventh dress. We got three heels being that she usually wears black to match with everything. In some odd way seeing her like this I feel so happy. This moll is very big but she enjoys adventures. I should start thinking were we should go eat.

There is a restaurant near by. I would chose a buffet but I doubt she will eat a lot with all this excitement. Well maybe she will like something sweet. Apple Bee's sounds good. I looked to the side just to ask Gwen but I stop in my tracks. 'Gwen?' She isn't beside me. I turn around and I didn't see her. What? Where is she? What happened? How could I not hear her? How did she vanish? I walked back and started looking around in panic. Where is she? She likes pets. But we didn't pass a pet shop. Its mostly clothes.

The moment a huge crowd passed I saw her. She was staring at a white dress. Her eyes glimmering with joy. I looked at the dress and it is beautiful but ain't it a wedding dress? My heart beats hard and I just couldn't help feel such emotion. Seeing her in a wedding dress was making me feel such emotion. Such joy. Such love. Such passion. Expectant. I want to see her in a wedding dress. She is still a virgin and she would really like white. I expected her to like blue wedding dress being that when we were little she always loved the waters.

She loves to swim. I expected her to be an Ocean or River themed wedding. I sighed out as I needed to get my head back where it belongs.

"Hey num nuts don't stray away! Someone might kidnap you!" I had to be myself with her

She looks at me and she smiled widely "Coming brick head..."

Yeah. I want to enjoy this time with her. Is all I can ask for. She is beautiful and all but I can't just force myself to her. She jogs towards me avoiding people as much as she could. She has a big smile and I just couldn't help stare at it.

Am falling in love but I won't admit it.