I stretched my arms and I was up and early to clean the house. The big shirt I was wearing only covered so little of my waist area and I was only wearing black see through underwear. Mom usually has the curtains down so I went downstairs to eat something first. The whole house looks slightly dark and gloomy so its normal plus I have time I forget so lovely me taking a shower and going straight to school.

Mom wasn't in the kitchen so I presume she is taking a shower or had already gone to work early. I looked around for something to eat but I wasn't much hungry anyways. I still had Julian in my mind and the stupid deal we made. I opened cabinets in search of my chocolate cereal.

But I felt anger rise up inside me as I am such an idiot for agreeing with that idiot 'What if he IS the one that falls in LOVE with me?' His question rung as well in my brain. What if I fall in love with him? Like fully in love have a crush and everything? No that would never happen we barely know anything about each other. I groaned out but I heard someone knock on my door. 

Who is knocking on the door? It can't be Julian he would be fast asleep already. He is a lazy bum he loves his beauty sleep and nobody would wake his ass to go to school or to pick someone up. I stretch my back and then I let my arms fall as a gentle yawn escaped me. I still don't know who this unknown person is. Whoever it is its disturbing my peace and quiet.

They knocked again and I had finally reached the door. I unlocked it and opened it slightly and to see Julian. His back to me as his foot tapped on the floor. His arms crossed. 'WHAT IS HE DOING HERE? I THOUGHT HE WAS STILL SLEEPING! Most importantly there is no school'

I don't want him seeing me dress like this. Its too revealing. Wait I actually don't care. I left the door slightly open and I just walked to the kitchen.

"Come in Julian!" I yelled out ignoring everything around me

"I didn't think you would be awake around this time..." he spoke loudly

I hear the door close and I just opened the fridge and started getting ingredients. I should make him something to eat too being that he is here bright and early. I arched my back a little as I needed some freshness. But I'll cook something for both of us first. I know am acting like an idiot letting a boy enter the house and am all dress like this. But I don't see him like a man. Nothing sexual. He is just an idiot who I made a stupid deal with.

I sighed out as I started making bacon and eggs. I started toasting bread and I didn't make the eggs sunny side up. Decided on scrambled eggs. I sighed out as I just looked around I didn't hear Julian complain or speak yet. He is an annoying prick but maybe he is just sitting down at the couch looking at his phone bored. I looked at the eggs as they started to cook. The bacon started sizzling and it smelled so good.

I groaned out as I flipped the bacon and then I pulled out the toasted bread. I looked at the bacon sizzle as my mind wondered into the past. When Mitsuki, Julian and I were great friends. We were so young and still we were so happy all together. Know look at us. Mitsuki never lies to me but she blocked me and got married with someone else. Julian became a spoiled brat and know is talking to me again after what? Three years? Four?

I grabbed the kitchen knife as I cut the bacon in half. I took just one half bacon and chopped it into millions of pieces. To decorate the scrambled eggs I had made. I smiled at the breakfast I was making and I just felt so relaxed but I remembered that Julian is here as well. I almost started singing like a goof ball. In recent days I have been singing and cooking. Why?

"Hey... I... Um... Do you have some..." Julian spoke but he didn't finish

So I turn to look at him as I removed the bacon as well as the scrambled eggs and asked confusedly "Do I have what?"

"S-S-Something to... drink" Julain stutters out as his face started to brighten

I walked to the refrigerator and I bend down a bit as I searched for the Strawberry kiwi or fruit punch Capri-sun. I know mom placed it around here somewhere. I found it. Behind the water bottles. I can't believe she hid them from me. Well its expected I will drink them all. I held strawberry kiwi and I got straight as I then turn to look at Julian. 

Who is frozen on the spot not looking at me. It made me giggle a bit as I saw his face as red as a tomato. I just don't know but this is the best day to torture him. He would never touch me. He never looks at me in that way. He tries way to hard for that. I sighed out and just walked to him slowly as he flinched a little. It made a giant smile come upon me but I needed to stay sane.

He outstretches his hand to grab the juice from my hands and so I gladly handed it to him with a gentle smile. He had poked the straw on the juice and I headed back to finish cooking. I sway my hips a little as Bad Boy from Cascade started to echo in my brain. Man I didn't know why but I had to stop swaying my hips. Then Julian would think I am inviting him to smash. 

"Would you like a second juice to eat with breakfast or do you prefer water?" I asked him gently as I started to serve the food 

"Water would be fine..." he answered still in the same corner it annoyed so much

"Sit your ass down so you can eat something... I'll go up stairs to get dress" I tell him as I had placed his plate on top of the table 

"I came to ask if you want to accompany me to Dance class..." He asked nicely 

I looked at him confused but I say "I have nothing else to do so I'll go change..."

He didn't look my way as he looks around my home as he walks slowly to the table. It made a gentle laugh come out of me as he looks completely stupid but I just rolled my eyes at him. I turned the stove of and placed the remaining breakfast into a container. I placed two juices into the freezer while I go and take a quick shower and then get dressed. 

I yawned a bit as I had made it to the bathroom and started to shower. I may have forgotten my phone but I didn't care. I just need a cat wash so we can go to school and that is it. Maybe he is doing all this because he feels guilty for what that bitch did. Maybe he really told me the truth? Maybe he was doing his best to run away from something he didn't want? Maybe his dad did accept me as a fiancé and he wouldn't admit it? 

Does he love me and is not telling me? No that can't be true he always thought of me of some ugly woman. I am just helping him with a lie and maybe I would get a big payday. If I do get paid by doing this maybe I can save it up for college. 

Why do I feel so guilty in thinking that?