Chapter 25 and Chapter 26

Chapter 25

When I was certain Helena had properly left I turned the television off and slumped down on the sofa to take a nap. Not sleeping at all the night before had taken it's toll on me, and I knew if I didn't get some sleep I'd be cranky later. No one wanted that, believe me.
It didn't take long for me to drift into dreamless slumber and before I knew it I was awake again, four hours later.
Looking at my watch, it had just turned 5.
I pushed myself up and off of the sofa and dragged myself to the bathroom to have a shower and spruce myself up.
As I undressed, I noticed that both the toilet seat and lid were down and on top of them laid a pair of black panties - like the ones Helena had worn the night before - and a handwritten note. It read:

'Dear Phil. I'm so sorry I freaked out earlier. You have no idea how much I want to make love to you. Have patience and you'll get your reward!

PS. In the meantime, a little present from me.

Love, Helena xxx'

Standing completely naked, I placed the note back on the toilet lid and picked up Helena's panties. I held them to my nose and inhaled deeply. The aroma was intoxicating and arousing in equal measures. A light scent of perfume, but more than that, the smell of Helena's sweet sex.

Chapter 26

Closing my eyes I began to remember the delicious taste of Helena's vulva and the orgasm I'd given her earlier. The look of bliss on her face afterwards truly was a sight to behold.
My cock stirred into life once more and ached with yearning.
Patience will be the death of me, I thought, but wait I shall!

Placing the panties on the side, I ran the hot water, twisted the nozzle and stepped underneath the steamy spray. I grabbed my shower gel and worked it into a lather before rubbing it all over my body. What tension I had drifted quickly away, replaced with soothed muscles and the smell of pine and lavender.
Grabbing a towel from a nearby shelf I wrapped it around my waist and made a beeline for the wardrobe in my bedroom. I wanted to leave a good impression on both Helena and Lauren so I decided on a smart casual approach. Not too dressy, but not like I hadn't made an effort either.
A charcoal grey pair of suit trousers - freshly pressed - a burgundy button up shirt with silver cufflinks and the accompanying suit jacket. Looking myself up and down in the mirror, I looked pretty damn good even if I said so myself.