Chapter 17 and Chapter 18

Chapter 17

Done with our heart to heart both Helena and I jumped into the cool water, splashing each other playfully in between swimming lengths.
After a little while I stopped to have a rest, perching back where I'd been sat before. I'd forgotten I wasn't quite so fit as I used to be when I was younger. Helena, however, kept on going. Her youthful exuberance was refreshing to me. She glided effortlessly through the water, as elegant and swift as a dolphin, and showed no signs of stopping or slowing down at all.

After a good twenty or so lengths Helena emerged from under the water, looking for all of the world like Phoebe Cates in Fast Times At Ridgemont High. She shook her long hair back and forth sending an arc of water cascading my way before wading toward me.
She didn't bother pulling herself out but instead stood in front of me, resting her forearms on my knees.
"Better?" I asked.
"Much better, thanks. I haven't been swimming in ages."
I opened my eyes wider in surprise. "What? Bullshit! I don't believe you."
"It's true. Last time was probably when I was about sixteen I reckon."
"Wow. You are just full of surprises, aren't ya?!"
"Yes! Yes I am."

Chapter 18

Bobbing a bit further out of the water momentarily, Helena brought her face up to mine and planted a kiss straight on my lips. I was dumbfounded but grateful.
Her eyes briefly scanned the windows of the nearby houses and upon seeing no-one at any of them snaked a dainty hand up one leg of my swimming shorts.
She soon found what she was looking for and wrapped her fingers around it with a gentle yet firm grip.
If she was going for a personal record for how many times she could give me an erection in a two day stretch, she was certainly winning in my opinion.

I leant back on my elbows and closed my eyes, but then felt Helena's hand retract. I looked back at her and she held her forefinger to her mouth.
"Ssh... relax."
I closed my eyes again and felt my shorts being pulled down. Mere seconds later her warm mouth enveloped the tip of my cock, and slowly started to suck. I moaned quietly as the entire length disappeared inside, towards her tonsils.
Wow, she was good. I mean really, really good!
Her hands tugged and stroked at my tightening balls as she continued tracing every vein in my penis with her tongue. Back and forth. Back and forth.
I was on the edge of climaxing and had to get a good look at her, had to see that angelic face bobbing up and down in my lap.
"Ohhh, Helena!" I murmured, cradling her head in my hands. Her eyes met mine and that was it. I was gone. Jet after jet of hot, creamy come sprayed into her eager mouth and she managed a devilish smile as she slowly pulled away, purposefully letting a bit ooze down her chin.