Chapter 19 and Chapter 20

Chapter 19

"My God. You were amazing! Hop up here a sec," I winked, patting the space next to me.
I offered Helena my hand and pulled her out of the water. I took her space in the pool and parted her slender thighs.
Sliding the crotch of her swimsuit to one side, I had my first glimpse of Helena's sweet, hairless pussy up close. I ran my fingers up and down her wet folds and could feel the heat emanate from her.
She was wet already and she purred with delight as I parted her lips and ran my thumb over her trembling clit.
I bowed my head and sank down between her legs, pushing my tongue out to meet her womanhood.
With the first two fingers of my right hand I gently slid them inside her, feeling her pelvic muscles grip around them like a vice.
Helena slid the straps of her swimsuit down off of her shoulders and cupped a breast in each hand, pinching her nipples hard as I continued my intrusion.
She gasped and jolted as my tongue lapped at the lemony juices coating her labia and my fingers found the spongy softness of her g-spot simultaneously.
"Ohh, fuck Phil! Oh, yes! Oh, please, yes!"
Her hands immediately sprang from her tits and down to the back of my head, pulling it close to her as she neared a plateau of ecstasy.
"Oh, pleeeeeease don't stop. Oh, God yes. I'm gonnnnna... I'm gonna... I'm ohhh!"
With that, she slumped back like a rag doll, completely spent.

Chapter 20

It took Helena a good few minutes to regain her composure. The power of her orgasm had left her convulsing as she lay there underneath the now baking sun.
I had climbed out of the pool and I sat there beaming a smile from ear to ear as I waited for her to come back down to earth.
She didn't sit back up but instead turned over on her side to face me, looking up at me with wide doe eyes that melted my heart.
"I wish I could just stay here forever. This is perfect, isn't it!?" She whispered, resting a hand on my right thigh.
"It's pretty damn perfect. I won't lie." I replied, kissing two of my fingers before planting them on her forehead.

A small group of chaffinches chirping and darting around a nearby tree  distracted me as we enjoyed the silence between us.
We were so serene in that moment that for a long time I had forgotten that I was completely naked. It was only when a slight breeze began to rustle the trees and hedges that I suddenly had a shiver run straight through me.
I fished my shorts out of the swimming pool, leaning precariously over the edge as I did so. One quick nudge and I'd go straight in, I thought to myself and chuckled.
Helena must have read my mind for as soon as I turned away I felt two hands shove me firmly in the back, sending me careening into the water and swallowing some in the process.
"You bitch!" I joked, sending as big a splash her way as possible.
"I aim to please!" She replied, trying to stifle her laughter but not doing a very good job of it.
"Hmm... We'll see about that."