Chapter 15 and Chapter 16

Chapter 15

We both stepped out of the bedroom, out into the kitchen to grab our drinks and then through the living room to the back garden.
I don't know what it was, but the flowers on my patio seemed that much more colourful and fragrant than usual. Maybe there was something in the air today, or maybe it was that I'd been granted a reprieve from my previous misdemeanor, but everything just seemed that much more vibrant and bursting with life.
Helena was still blushing from the sight of my penis and I could tell she was finding it hard to make eye contact. The dominant young creature I'd witnessed inside had reverted back to a shy little kitten in the space of about 5 minutes.
It had all been an act to try and turn the tables on me. Not in a malicious way - of that I was almost certain - but definitely an attempt to shift power in her direction. It had worked for a while, but now I knew I was in control.

We sat down at the edge of the pool and dangled our feet in the water for a short while, enjoying the stillness and silence for what seemed like an age. Sheer heaven personified in one moment in time.

Chapter 16

When she did finally pluck up the courage to speak again Helena tilted her head round to face me, prompting me to do the same.
"Did you mean it when you said I was good enough to be a model?" She pursed her mouth slightly, awaiting my reply.
"Without a doubt! You have the kind of beauty that only comes around once in a blue moon. I mean, your mum's pretty, but you are stunning!"
I took her face in my hands, a bold move true enough, and were it not for the fact that I was paying her these compliments I would probably have been swatted away in an instant.
"Oh come on, I bet you say that to all of the girls!" She giggled nervously.
"I really don't."
Helena looked down her nose at me again, and I could tell she thought I was feeding her a line, but smiled sweetly with her ruby red lips.

I took my hands away from her face but didn't look away, nor blink. I wanted her to know I was sincere. For an instant I thought she was going to kiss me, and I'd have welcomed it gladly but wasn't going to be the one to make the first move in this instance.
Shifting her gaze to her little toes, Helena confided in me that her mum was always calling her a day dreamer and that jobs like models were for the super-rich. She felt like Lauren treated her like a baby sometimes and it pissed her off.
"Needless to say there'll be no judgement around here," I calmly assured her, "You can be whatever you want to be, and don't let anyone ever tell you any different!"
With that, a single tear formed in Helena's left eye and trickled down her cheek.
"Thank you, Phil. That's so sweet!"