Chapter 3 and Chapter 4

Chapter 3

Wanting to seem gracious but not too eager, I thanked Lauren for their offer before looking down at my watch and feigning a prior engagement that I had to get back to. I pulled myself out of the lawn chair and flashed them both a cheeky smile as I grabbed my shirt.
"What time do you want me?" I quizzed pointedly.
"Oh, I don't know. Say seven 'o clock?!" Lauren replied, running a finger round one of her curly ringlets of hair.
"Seven 'o clock it is. See you then, ladies."

With that, I made my way down the gravel path and back out on to my driveway.
The sweat on my chest and back had started to cool in the light breeze and I gave a little shudder as I walked through my front door and on to the bathroom. Now was as good a time as any for a quick shower, and I had plenty of thoughts to keep my mind occupied as I washed. Kicking my boots off, I unfastened the button on my jeans  and slid both them and my Jersey boxers to the ground.
I twisted the taps to my preferred temperature and stepped underneath the water.

Something about the heat and steam on my aching muscles and the images of Lauren and - more importantly - Helena knelt on their kitchen floor racing through my head, drew a rush of blood to my penis, growing harder and harder by the second. Taking it in my hand, I leant against the wall of the shower and began to stroke, watching it jut violently like an untamed snake. My breathing grew heavy and I could tell that an explosion of pleasure would soon wash over me. True to form, as my pace quickened, my hand becoming a blur, I reached a jolting orgasm that nearly took me off of my feet. Wave after wave ran through me and, as I closed my eyes, the image of Helena flashing me a naughty wink was enough to send me right over the edge.

Chapter 4

When I finally regained my composure, I finished cleaning up. Grabbing a towel from the rail I dried myself all over and threw on some comfortable casual wear.
I stepped into the kitchen and grabbed an ice cold beer from the fridge, cracking the bottle top off on the side of the counter and making it froth over onto my fingers.
After the day I'd had, I definitely need a beer to relax, and nothing went better with a beer than a cigarette, it has to be said.
I unlocked the living room sliding doors and stepped out into my garden. Watching the moonlight glisten on the water of my swimming pool, I took a sip of Bud and sparked up a smoke. Bliss, sheer bliss.

A noise coming from the side of my house snapped me from my reverie, and I decided to go and investigate. I thought it was probably a fox or something. There was quite a fair bit of wildlife in this suburban district of town, and they never failed to let people know they were rooting through their trash cans.
I rounded the corner and sure enough, there it was, startled by my appearance but not irked enough to move on.
"Shoo..." I whispered, "Go on. Piss off!"
With that, it took the hint and jumped over the waist high fence that separated my garden and the new neighbours'.

Taking another sip of beer and a toke on my cigarette, I noticed a light flicker on in one of the rooms down the side of their property. Curious and made brave by the shadowy canopy of a nearby bush, I watched on and wasn't disappointed by what came next.
My previous neighbours, a lovely old couple that had since moved to pastures new, had always had this window covered over by what seemed to be a shower curtain. Tonight though, the bathroom was fully visible and in stepped Helena in a lace bra and knickers set that matched the jet black locks of her hair.
I was in awe, yet ought to have looked away. I love women, and respect them deeply, but couldn't resist my animal urges as I watched on transfixed.