Chapter 13 and Chapter 14

Chapter 13

Helena remained rooted to the spot in the doorway, widening her eyes in a way that told me she wasn't going to move any time soon until I did what had been commanded.
I liked this dominant nature in her. My first impressions had been completely flipped upside down. When I approached her and Lauren the previous day, I thought I was going to have a tough time on my hands bringing them out of their shells, but it seems I was misconceived.
"Go on then! Get your clothes off! You've seen me naked, now it's your turn."
Something about the tone of her voice, the expectant glare and the sight of her in her floral one-piece, made me hard in my boxers. To be honest, it didn't take much persuading in my case, and if I was getting naked I was glad to be at full mast.
Deciding to put on a bit of a show, I took my time with undressing. I put some music on my phone and started to gyrate, doing my best to imitate the Chippendales. First off was my top, which I swung around my head a few times before flinging it in Helena's direction. My chest muscles glistened with sweat in the morning light afforded through my bedroom window and I could tell she was relishing every moment of this by the mirthful squealing and clapping behind me.
I kicked off my boots one by one and then slowly began to unbuckle my belt.
Helena squealed louder now. She was eager for the finale.
"Get those trousers off! GET THEM OFF!"

I gave her a cheeky wink and blew her a kiss as I unzipped my jeans and slid them down my legs.
Helena gasped as she saw the outline of my now engorged cock aching to be unleashed from my boxers. I could tell she wasn't disappointed by what she was seeing.
To tease her even more I turned my back to her before sliding out of my underwear, giving my buttock muscles a twitch as I did so.

Chapter 14

I turned back around to face Helena and could see a devious smile forming on that innocent face. Her cheeks flushing a deep shade of red, she raised a hand to her face to try and fan away the heat.
"Wow... um. Just wow!"
Helena's gaze was completely transfixed by the long, throbbing member that dangled between my legs. So much so, in fact, that she could barely take her eyes off of it.
"So, how about that swim then, eh?!" I exclaimed jokingly.
"Yeah, how about that swim?" She replied, finally managing to break away from her hypnotic trance long enough for me to grab a pair of swimming shorts and put them on.