Sick Days And Stomach Aches

We've all been sick or under the weather at some point in time, right? And we've all had those days that make us wish that we had chosen to remain in warmth of our beds. Well I'm having a pretty miserable streak of those days, and I'm sure many of you can relate to the feeling. But after two days of isolation in my room and no real progress, I've made my way back to class, only to find that the rushing around and noise is only making me feel worse...

Have you ever woken up to an upset tummy, not a full blown doubling over in pain aching belly, but one that just feels really weird? Well that's kind of how I'm feeling, just kinda off... Ugh, and don't even get me started on food... Blech... Right now food is the last thing I want to be near, but guess what? It's lunch and I'm surrounded by it, and frankly if I stay down here any longer I am going to be sick... Yeah not fun or pretty.

But being in two junior's classes I really can't miss anymore school, well I can but it's really not the greatest option at the moment. So I'm fighting to keep my breakfast down, even if it's just until three. Because then I can go home and curl up in a miserable little ball for the rest of the day. But tomorrow I've got to get my game face on because I've got work, awesome right? I mean I can't really complain because my parents go to work regardless of how crappy they feel, but I just don't think the smell of toliet bowl cleaner is going to help settle my stomach whatsoever.

I think we can all relate to that feeling of just wanting to crawl back into bed and hope that we might sleep the icky feeling off.  Sometimes we can and other times we wake up feeling even worse.  But regardless of how blah or under the weather we feel, there comes a time that we all realize that the world isn't going to stop and wait for us to catch up, it's going to to keep moving forward and all that we can do is try to hold on for the ride.  It's not always rainbows and butterflies, sunshine and doe eyes.  Sometimes it's waking up on the wrong side of the bed with hair the size of China, saying how you feel only to find that no one's listening, getting your hopes up only to watch your dreams fall apart.  But no matter how broken or ill we might feel we have to keep our heads up and follow our hearts, where-ever they may lead us.

Life is a maze of ups and downs, slamming on the breaks and turning things around; it's picking up the pieces and building up our walls, all in hopes of someone being strong enough to knock them down.  We may not be the exact defenition of absolute perfection, but regardless of what others may say, we are all our own brand of perfection.  Whether you believe it or not, you are a beautiful person , from the inside out, from the core of your being to the surface of your skin.  You are beautiful and amazing just by being who you are.  So if life gets you down just remember that no one can stop and nothing can get in your way.  

So I want to challenge all of you to find your inner beauty, and show it to the world.