Well Isn't That Wonderful

Okay, so the last two chapters have kind of been my venting out the pain I felt.  They were just that VENTING.  It was my way of getting all the hurt and anger out of my system without blowing up at anyone.  I needed to let it out and did not realize people would be so upset by my feelings.

So when I asked you to share your stories of heart-break I was some-what blind sided by many of your responses.  I had promised not to judge you, yet so many had come at me with judgemental and angry attitudes.   I was not prepared to be what some might call attacked.  I had been prepared to support those who needed it and offer any help I could.  Yet there I was looking like the bad guy.

No I'm not trying to complain because you said what you felt and that's a good thing.  We all need to vent sometimes.  What I am trying to say is that while I understand why many of you said the things you did, that does not mean it was okay to be mean or rude in the way you said it.  Okay?

Now, I get that you may not have meant it to come out sounding the way it did, and this is just a warning to watch the way you word things.  I'm not upset, okay well maybe I am, but I'm not going to yell at anyone for feeling the things they do.  I have promised to offer my support and that's just what I'll do, so go ahead and say what you have to.  I won't get upset this time around because now I know that I might not always like what people say.  But I will do my best to understand why things are said and what the person who says them is feeling.

So if you don't agree with something I write or say, then say something about it.  Give me your insight on the issue.  While I vow to be unbiased and will try my best to keep my oppinion out of this situation, please remember that I am only human and that I am bound to make mistakes.

So come on, give it to me.  Tell me what you feel and what you really think.