The Storm Has Been Weathered

So......  Life has taken leaps and bounds in a brighter direction.  Some pretty major things have happened in the past couple weeks.  One of which you already kind of know about.  But the other things are new and exciting.  So I just jump to the new and more important events.

First off, I have joined my first high school sport.   Yeah, me, little miss can trip on air, has signed up for a sport.  Golf to be exact.  Yep, I signed up for golf.  I'm playing golf and I like it!  Plus its the only time of the day where I am the only girl in a group of 16, therefore I have no competition!  I can flirt as much as I want!  Yeah, so I might have had ulterior motives, but still I am loving the actual sport of golfing!

Then there was this little kind of huge thing that happened.....  My foot has finally healed!  It has taken almost two years but it finally happened!  Now the only question is whether or not it will stay healed.  It has done things similar to this before.....  But even then it didn't stay closed as long as it has right now!  So lets keep our fingers crossed and hope that it's for real this time.

I have gotten out of my little funk......  I'm a lot happier and I'm enjoying the godd things in life.  I am making new friends and strengthening bonds with old ones.  I'm gaining confidence and my self esteem is beginning to rise.  I have given up the dark make up and clothes and am back to my bright cheerful colors.  I'm looking up instead of getting down.

I have gotten some new suggestions for my future and I'm contemplating what to think of them.....  A medical illustrator doesn't really seem like me though....  I guess it could be something to look into.  But I'm still set on my Veterinarian career choice.