Part 6

Lindsey gently brushed the pad of his thumb over Stevie's lip, before trailing the tips of his fingers down her neck to her chest. He closed his eyes and hung his head for a minute. The game was over. The past month brought them so much closer together and if they gave into temptation, considering their past, they could easily damage the progress they'd made. 

"You do realize that this is our last chance for us to back out?" Lindsey asked, seeing the expression of pure lust on Stevie's face slightly soften.

"Do you want to?" 

Shaking his head, Lindsey replied honestly. "Not at all. I just don't want to ruin what we have right now. There is no question, whether I want you, because my God, I do. I can't stop thinking about you, us, but... at the same time, I don't want to lose you."

"You have never truly lost me, Lindsey." Stevie half smiled, blindly searching for his hand.

All of the previous intensity and power play was gone. Cradling her face in his hands, Lindsey sat up, drawing her in for a kiss. It had been so long since their lips touched like that. They lingered for a moment as if to relearn each other, to remember how they used to be. Somewhat tentative, he parted his lips slowly, encouraging her to do so too and she did, their tongues brushing over ever so softly. His grip on her tightened, one hand cupping her cheek, his other arm wrapped around her waist, pulling closer. A minute could have passed or a full hour, they were completely lost in that moment together, a wave of bottled up feelings and emotions resurfacing. 

"Steph..." Lindsey whispered, when they eventually separated from each other. "I lo-"

"No." Stevie shook her head, pressing a finger against his lips. "We can't say that." He understood and didn't question it. 

Getting off him, Stevie stood on her feet and held out her hand for Lindsey, which he took without hesitation and followed her to the bed. She knew that if she didn't begin, he'd want to undress her first. It had been years since they were last together and she was a little self-conscious to say the least. She took off his jacket, which he was still wearing and dropped it on the floor, he didn't mind. His shirt followed, leaving his upper body naked. She had to admire him for a second, he still looked so good, and she did that, her eyes following the path her nails were making. 

"You're killing me." Lindsey sighed, trying to be patient. 

Thinking it would only be fair, he reached for the hem of her blouse, wanting to lift it up, but she stopped him. "Linds, I-"

"You're being silly." He said, giving her a kiss, which relaxed her, allowing him to take off an article of clothes off her. "You've always been the most beautiful woman in my eyes."

Instead of a verbal response, Stevie worked on his belt buckle, undoing it quickly, but she only unbuttoned his jeans as she touched him with her hand through the rough material. The sound he made brought back that satisfied smirk on her face. It didn't go unnoticed by him. Walking the short distance to the bed, he gently pushed her to sit down and he knelt in front of her. 

"Lay down on your back."

She didn't argue and she didn't look, the excitement of not knowing building up inside her. He dipped two of his fingers in between her leggings and her skin, shortly leaving her in just her underwear. He then slowly made his way up from his kneeling position and up her body, planting small kisses on her soft skin. 

"I think, you're overdressed." She said, her voice didn't come out sounding too strong. 

His jeans were quickly discarded, his boxers followed. "Now you are." He spoke softly in her ear.

Torturously slowly, but they had completely undressed each other and he lay down between her thighs. He wanted to look at her, at all of her so badly, but he also knew that it made her uncomfortable. Lacing his fingers through hers, he held her hands above her head and leaned in for a kiss. His hips mimicked the slow, even lazy motion of their lips as he thrust into her, swallowing the delicious moan that escaped her. He wanted to make her feel good, braking their kiss, his lips made their way down to her chest, his tongue circling around her hardened nipples, causing her to buck under him. They moved together, completely in sync even after all that time. Having wanted her, fantasized about her for so long, he knew he wouldn't last and if he could still read her body as well as he thought, she was getting close too. Letting go of her hand, he brought his in between them to add to the pleasure, which soon became overwhelming to the both of them, bringing the glorious release they had yearned for too long.

Neither of them said anything as they lay side by side, afraid of what the other might be thinking. One thing they both knew for sure was that it couldn't and it wouldn't be the one and only time they'd allowed themselves to feel again.