Chapter 3- "I knew you were trouble"

~Skyla~

“Bye Skyla” He said as he walked away, I watched his retreating back froze in shock. Jeremy just kissed me. Me? Of all people. I noticed his gaze back on me so I quickly looked down, then back up to give him a short wave bye. I closed the door, rushing back up to my room. Great now I’m going to have to go through all these clothes, I sighed sitting down on my bed as I looked through all the bags…8 of them to be exact. As I went through each bag I made sure to fins the receipts, writing down how much money I owed them.

This was going to be a long night…

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Chapter 3- "I knew you were trouble"

~Skyla~

I slammed my alarm clock on silent; looking to my clock it was 7am and a monday. I reluctantly got out of bed looking into my wardrobe…all of my new stuff hung up on the coat hangers my old stuff pushed to the back. I decided on something comfy and decided on some denim leggings…apparently called Jeggings, well that what the girls told me anyway.

I grabbed a long sleeved orange/red top, just stopping near the button. I grabbed a pair of light brown boots, I walked into the bathroom and straightened my hair and put on a little make-up…why am I doing this to myself you think? I never cared before but now…I had a plan!

If Jeremy wants me to look nice, I will and get guys attention…I hate it and I defiantly know he does to, but it’s his fault for wanting me to change and change I will…

I grabbed my bag, one strapping it I walked out of the house. When I arrived at school, I saw a few guys staring at me but it was mostly the face like ‘what the hell?’ I smirked at them walking to my locker, I opened it up grabbing my books for the day.

“Don't you look Hot!” I looked around my locker to see Emily and Jasmine smiling, I smiled back closing my locker.

“Thanks...I have to tell you guys something” They leaned in and I told them my plan with Jeremy and the guys, I did tell them not to tell him…they smiled deviously agreeing to my plan, they even wanted to help me.

“Alright come on, let’s get this plan into action” Emily said looking around at a few guys staring at us, she turned back to smile at me before running off  ‘saying that she would be back’. I shrugged turning back to Jasmine to see Jeremy coming up the hallway, I looked away from him the same time Emily came back with two guys.

“Skyla meet Mike” She said pointing to a guy with dark brown hair, gorgeous green eyes with a killer smile. He had broad shoulders, and was built in the arms. “And Adam” She said motioning to the guy with brown hair that was lighter than Mike’s, Adam had chocolate eyes and looked to have the same build as Mike, Adam’s just a bit shorter.

“Hi” I said to them with a little wave, Mike smirked at me as Adam waved at me but he kept looking towards Jasmine.

“Hey Beautiful” Mike winked making me look away embarrassed, my cheeks probably a tinted red. I watched as Emily whispered something in Mike’s ear as Jeremy was only a few meters away from us, the next thing I know I being pulled into Mike’s chest as he leans down to my lips. We were about to kiss when I was suddenly let go of, Jeremy stood in front of me giving Mike a deathly stare.