Chapter 16- Been a while

Sorry if there are some mistakes but hope you guys enjoy this chapter!!! I know a few of you have been wondering who the mysterious guy is...well he's not mysterious but anyway read and you'll find out :)

Tell me what you think in the comments, or vote!! :)

fan? if you really want to :D

<3 love you guys

-----------=--------------------=----------------------=----------------------=------------------------=-----------------=------------

Chapter 16-

~Skyla~

“Skylar?” I looked up and it was…Levi. I’ve been so caught up I didn’t even remember my old neighbor.

“Hey Levi”

“What are you doing here?” He asked, looking down at me.

“Out with a friend” I smiled innocently as I was thinking…’please just let me go sit back down’.

“Haven’t seen you in a while?” He kept questioning.

“Ah yeah, been busy” I smiled weakly, looking outside for a second before I politely looked back at him.

“So what have you been up to?” He kept questioning…’just stop’ I thought to myself but I sucked it up and smiled for his sake.

“Uh nothing much, I better get going don’t want to keep my friend waiting” I smiled persuasively taking a sip of my hot chocolate, he nodded awkwardly looking around quickly before swiftly turning back and flashing me a smile.

“Okay then, see you around” He said before abruptly walking way, I frowned my eyebrows together before I shook it off walking back to Jess’s table. I sat down thinking over how strange Levi was being…hm oh well.

“So what are your plans today?” I asked Jess as she took a sip of her latte, she smiled while placing it on the table.

“Well I was you know” She said combing her fingers through her hair showing off her hand and…OMG! She was engaged!

“YOU’RE ENGAGED!” I screamed, I quickly shut my mouth as I got a few weird looks from the people around, I settled in my chair staring at Jess to elaborate.

“Yes I am, I just couldn’t wait to tell you but I wanted to do it slyly you see” She smirked as I shook my head grabbing her hand so I can examine her ring.

“So who is the lucky guy?”

“His name is William, I’m sure I have told you about him a few times but yeah he popped the question last night” She smiled widely, twisting her ring around on her finger.