Chapter 17- Untitled.

~Jeremy~

“Stop Worrying, I’m perfectly fine…Look at me!” I smiled down at Sky, making her intoxicate laugh ring in my ears. I watched as she nodded her head, taking my hand firmly in her grasp running little circles along my hand. To say it wasn’t pleasant would be an understatement. I looked back to the road as Sky sighed, leaning back in her seat, still holding my hand in her grasp tightly.

I drove Sky back to my place; I figured Sophia might help cheer up Sky…I know how much the two love to cause a fuss. Sky seemed to notice and perked up as she saw my house come into view. I love seeing Sky happy, it puts a smile on my face…as cheesy as that sounds.

I pulled up into the driveway of my house, Sky hoping out at the same time. I was instantly by Sky’s side hugging her to my side as I reached in my back pocket, pulling out my house keys. I unlocked the door, pushing the door open me being the gentlemen I am let Sky in first before I followed behind her.

“SKY!” Sophia screamed before tackling into Sky, Sky laughed as she picked up Soph hugging her tightly to her chest.

“Hey Soph!” Sky replied excitedly, kissing the top of Sophia’s head. Sky and Sophia have really gotten to know each other, Sky even calls Soph, her own little sister…. It’s cute to watch.

“Hey!” I faked offended, placing a hand over my heart. “Do I not get a hug?” Sophia looked over her shoulder at me, before Sky spun around to face me Sophia watching me before sticking out her tongue. Sky laughed again, nudging Sophia to let go and give me hug. I watched as Sky whispered something in her ear before Sophia was running out of Sky’s arms into mine.

“Are you alright, Jer-bear?” Soph whispered into my ear as she hugged me tightly. I gave a look to Sky who raised her hands in defense, smiling sweetly at me.

“I’m okay Soph” I smiled kissing Soph’s cheek as she smiled at me, showing off her cute little dimples.

“Alright go on, I want to hang out with my girlfriend” I smiled looking up at Sky whose cheeks had flushed a bright red, I snickered as I put down Soph who ran away yelling ‘EW!” I enclosed on Sky, wrapping my arms around her waist as I drew her close, her piercing brown eyes staring into my own. God, She was so beautiful. But I’m really worried for her. That thing with Levi, the bloody moron! When I went to find him in that alleyway, he said that Sky will be his and I won’t get in his way. WTF! No wonder why I punched that prick. But it’s been getting on my nerves ever since it happened, I-

“Hey, stop thinking about it!” I heard Sky snap me out of my thoughts, bringing me back to her beautiful eyes.

“Sorry” I murmured, she watched me with worrying eyes cupping my cheek as she leaned her forehead against mine.

“It’s over, it’s not going to happen again” She tried reassuring me, but it didn’t help me one bit. I don’t know if I should tell her what he said or not? I don’t want to worry her, but what if because I didn’t tell her she is in danger…this girl is trouble, but I wouldn’t have it any other way.