Chapter 19- Paint Ball!

Chapter 19- Paint-ball

~Skyla~

(Re-cap)

“Paintball!” I shrieked as I looked up at the sign that was hanging over my head, why? People have said they hurt…do they?

“Why not?” Noah asked smirking to Logan who was returning the same devious smile.  I looked to Jeremy pleading with him but he looked as if he really wanted to do this, I sighed resting my head on his shoulder as I looked out to the field, it wouldn’t be that bad…I hope!

“Alright let’s go!” The boys cheered as they power-walked to the pay for a ticket, I stayed back with the girls looking at them wearily.

“Do you we have to?” I asked, biting my bottom lip.

“Come on ladies!” I guess that was my answer. I dragged my feet on the floor as I approached the boys, they were so eager to go paintballing they paid for our tickets. Oh gee! We went in and they told us the rules and what not, as we geared up and checked our paintball guns.

I hurried over to Jeremy as I wrapped my arms around him; he smiled down at me kissing my lips gently before pulling away.

“Don’t worry Angel, I’ll protect you” He smiled fastening on my helmet for me, I sighed in response as Jeremy fastened his own onto his head…Well, this is going to be fun…can’t you hear the sarcasm?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was nervously clinging to Jeremy’s arm as we walked into the arena, my god why did I agree to this! We went through the rules again and all this other stuff I really wasn’t paying attention to as my mind had wondered. Once the guy was down we split into two teams, the couples vs. the singles. So it was Emily, Ethan, Jer and I versus, Jaz, Logan, Noah and Nathan. I noticed the evil little grins on the boy’s faces as they stared at each other.

“Oh no” I mumbled under my breath just before the horn went off signaling the start of the game, everyone quickly scrambled to hide behind something so I ran to the closest coverage I could get before I heard the bang of a paint-ball against the coverage making me squeak.

Suddenly someone was beside me making me jump; I looked to my side and it was only Jeremy.

“It’s alright Angel” He smiled, even through the mask. I nodded weakly, watching him for a second longer before he nodded and vanished. I watched sneakily from the block as Jeremy ran and hide behind a block, hitting Jaz on the way. Jaz held her hands up as she exited the arena. Aww poor jaz!

Next out was Ethan who wasn’t very happy that Nathan had got him out but was excited when he saw Em, get Nathan out. Which was pretty funny to watch! It was game on; I could see the fire in everyone’s eyes. I tried to get a shot in but it went completely past Logan’s head…oops! Oh well I tried!