Chapter 21-Darkness...

(Not edited)

Chapter 21- Darkness

~Jeremy~

“Come on” I laughed pulling out of our embrace, grabbing Sky’s hand in return. I looked down as Sky smiled up at me as she clung to my side, hugging my arm to her chest. I smiled down at her before continuing to walk to class. She was so beautiful; I couldn’t help but stare at her. I noticed Sky was lingering behind me and I turned to look at her as she was looking behind before she suddenly stopped.

Something was wrong, very wrong. I looked around and saw him…what the hell does he think he’s doing? If he even dared getting close to Sky, he’s got another thing coming.

“Come on Angel, forget him,” I stated in Sky’s ear spinning her around so she had her back to ‘him’ and was facing me.

I slowly lifted Sky’s chin so she was looking me in the eyes. “I love you…don’t forget that” Sky smiled loving me back up at me wrapping her hands around my neck.

“I love you to” She whispered in my ear leaning back and giving me a kiss on the cheek quickly. “Omg!” She gasped suddenly putting me on edge. “Were going to be late for class!” I laughed, as Sky pulled my arm rushing us to class it was only homeroom…who cares.

So we ended up being late for homeroom and got a ‘warning’ from the teacher, Sky wasn’t happy she got a ‘warning’ from the teacher but she’s got to live a little. We sat down in our seats and soon were leaving for our next class.

Recess finally came and I was so glad, I happily picked up Sky chucking her over my shoulder as I walked causally down the busy hallway full of students. Almost everyone gave us weird looks but I didn’t care, I was in a good mood!

“Jeremy! Put me down!” I heard Sky yell, I laughed as I reached our hang out spot. I placed Sky on the ground before I took a seat, looking up at Sky who was giving me the ‘look’. I beamed up at her as I pulled her onto my lap, hugging her tightly to my chest.

“I love you” I sang kissing her cheek, she smiled shyly looking down at the table. God, she is too cute! This is why I love her so much; she is just so down to earth and so beautiful…I’m so lucky to have her.

“You two are to cute!” Jaz hollered beaming at the two of us, I just ignored her staring at my beautiful girl…she truly is an Angel.

*  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *

“Ugh I’m so glad school has finished!” I stated wrapping my arm around Sky’s shoulder; she giggled wrapping an arm around my waist.

“Oh baby, I’ve gotta go to my locker for a second” Sky said letting me go of me, I grabbed her by the waist before she could run off.

“Do you want me to come with you?” I asked.

“It’s alright baby, I’ll meet you at your car…I’ll only be a second” She smiled giving me a quick kiss on the lips before rushing off to her locker, I watched as she ran down the hallway till she turned the corner. I’ll give her 5 minutes and if she wasn’t back by then I was finding her myself.