Chapter 9- Normal day?

~Skyla’s~

It was now Monday; on the Saturday Jeremy had stayed till 12 o’clock till his mum asked him home. It was the best date ever! I really don’t know how he will top that since I can remember every last detail of our first date, it was too precious to be forgotten.

Jeremy had picked me up this morning and know we were at school, Jeremy had grabbed my hand the second I was out of the car pulling me to his side. Yes, he is over protective, but I have to say I don’t mind that much it’s cute!

“Aww look at you two” Jasmine gushed as she saw the two of us, I could tell I had a blush on my face since both Jasmine and Emily smirked making me hide my face in Jeremy’s shoulder. Jeremy chuckled as he pulled me in front of him wrapping his hands behind my waist pulling me flush up against his chest.

Ethan had his arm around Emily’s waist she blushed when he whispered something in her ear, making her smack his chest playfully.

“Aww look at you two” I gushed making everyone avert there eyes to them, Emily shot me a playful glare before looking up at Ethan who had a smirk etched on his face.

The bell rang at that moment so we all said bye to each other heading to our first classes, Jeremy grabbed my hand leading us to our classroom.

“So angel, you doing anything after school?” Jeremy whispered into my ear as Mrs started the lesson.

“Nope. Why?” I whispered back intrigued.

“I wanted to know if you wanted to come to the shops with me” I nodded my head as Jeremy’s hand crept onto my knee, he smiled giving me a quick kiss on the cheek before looking back onto the board his hand still firmly on my knee which was creeping up my thigh.

“Jeremy!” I hissed in a whisper as I took his hand in mine, it was sliding up to close for my liking. He smirked as I rolled my eyes holding his hand in my lap.

When the bell ran signalling the end of the lesson, I hopped up out of my seat gathering my things in my bag. Jeremy grabbed my bag from me with much of my protest; he just swung it over his shoulder with his bag taking my hand with his free one.

We walked to recess we sat down at our usual spot as Jeremy pulled me onto his lap, I smiled as I turned on my side so my legs were hanging off his lap wrapping my arms around his waist I snuggled into his chest.

“You two are seriously to cute together. I ship you two!” Jasmine squealed happily jumping up off her seat, Noah rolled his eyes as he pulled her back down onto the seat.

“What does ‘I ship you two’ mean?” I asked dumbly. Since not really being up to date with teen slang, you would think I would of learned by now but they are still teaching me heaps. Like Yolo, Swag, Cray-Cray and there heaps more than that!