Chapter 15- Gloria Jean's

Chapter 15-

~Skyla~

I woke up hazily in the warmth of strong arms; I opened my arms and almost jumped out of Jeremy’s arms as I noticed him watching me. He chuckled lightly, kissing the top of my head tucking my head under his chin.

“Sorry to scare you” He mumbled holding me tight to his chest, I buried my nose in his neck not needing to say anything. I loved being in his arms but we were interrupted when Jeremy’s phone went off, he groaned not letting go off me.

“Aren’t you going to get that?” I mumbled into his chest before I looked up at him, he shrugged letting the phone ring till it started to ring again.

“Jeremy, just get your phone,” I groaned pushing his chest, he grunted before rolling over and grabbing his phone. He answered the phone, staring at me intently as he did.

“Yep…yes mum…okay…yeah I’ll be home later…I promise…yes I know…okay Bye mum” Jeremy hung up the phone before snuggling into my chest; I giggled stroking my fingers through Jeremy’s hair.

"Jeremy you need to go home, I’ll be fine,” I said to him pushing out of his arms, he groaned rolling over as I got up out of bed. Jeremy just stared at me intently as I walked over to my phone; I picked it up and saw I had 2 missed calls from Ms. Taylor. I rang her back and she picked up on the third ring.

"Hey! Why have you been missing my phone calls?" Jessica, aka Ms. Taylor half screamed down my end of the phone.

"I've been a bit…busy" I wandered off staring at Jeremy who was wiggling his eyebrows at me, I bit my lip as I looked away a heated blush taking over my cheeks.

"Hm…I’m sure you have" She replied and I could hear her smirk through the phone. "Anyway I was wondering if you were free today, wanna catch up and get a coffee?"

"Sure!"

"Alright meet me at Gloria jean's at 12"

"Alright that's cool,” I said as I looked at my alarm clock, I have two hours…that's all I need!

"Alright see ya than chick-a-dee! Bye" She said happily!

"Bye!" I replied before I hung up, I looked to Jeremy who was staring at me intently his hands behind his head. His muscles were ripped as he sat there casually his eyes raking my body.

"Stop staring…" I mumbled placing my phone back on my desk; Jeremy chuckled behind me as I turned around to see him sitting up.

"Can I not admire your beauty" He smiled as I giggled, my cheeks hot again as a blush took over. I trotted over to him as I sat on his lap, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Your so cheesy"

"Oh well!" He shrugged. "That's why you love me" He smirked kissing my nose as I nuzzled my nose into his neck.