Authors note (please read)

I'm deleting this story....

Only joking, that's not why I'm writing this author note. I wanted to thank everyone who has continually read this book, but I have seen many of your comments about the name and how it does not fit with the story. So I propose a contest, on who can think of the best title that fits this new description.

"Skyla is not your typical girly, girl. She acts shy around everyone but speaks her mind when she has to. She'd rather stay inside and watch Disney movies than go shopping with friends-if she had any. After a tragic accident, Skyla becomes unsure of her self worth...until her knight in shining armour came.

Jeremy is an outgoing, athletic guy with drop dead gorgeous look (pretty much your perfect guy). But there are struggles in his life he just has to face and they all seem to vanish once he meets Skyla.

Will there love blossom?

Find out by reading..."

Hope that sounds okay, kind of just made it up on the spot. Any suggestions to improve helps, but hope you all join the contest.

Rules:
1. You may post as many title names as you like.
2. No negativity towards anyone else's names or ideas.
3. You all have a week!!

Prizes:
I will personally follow you and you will get a dedication in the next chapter.

Good luck!

<3