Chapter 11- Ugh...Madison...

Chapter 11-

Recap.

“I love you sky,” He murmured into my neck making me freeze, did he just say he loved me? Did- should I tell him? Do I love him?

~Skyla~

“I love you to Jer” I replied back a bright smile on my face as Jeremy pulled away from neck to look me in the eyes; he leaned down and kissed my lips. The intensity made my knees go weak, good thing I was on the lounge.

“I’m glad to hear that Angel, I’m glad to hear that”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Jeremy and I have been going out for a whole month now and I have loved every second of it, when I first met Jeremy I thought he was an idiot, and complete psycho now I love my idiot and complete psycho boyfriend! Ah I loved saying that, imagine what one person can do to you to completely change you forever.

Jeremy had picked me up this morning with a bright smile on his face, he opened my door every time and we drove to school together. Jeremy rushed around to my side opening my car door before pulling me in for a bear-crushing hug; he smiled as he kissed my nose.

“Save the PDA for the bedroom” Jasmine smirked as everyone else came up to us. Emily and Ethan were officially an item and we had gone on a few double dates together, the other two boys were the same old…there boys! We were on big happy family.

The bell rang signalling the start of the school day and we all started walking, Jeremy pulling me to his side his arm wrapping around my shoulder.

“Jer bear!” A high pitch voice squealed before a beach blonde came running at Jeremy, kissing him squarely on the lips. I turned from the scene before me and ran to my first class, sitting old spot in the back far corner. As the bell rang starting first period Jeremy came running in, looking around the room wildly before spotting me. I put on my headphones turning my music up so I could drown out all the voices around me.

I noticed out the corner of my eye that Jeremy had sat down next to me and was now staring at me, just staring as I looked at the board.

Jeremy so rudely pulled out my earphone, I gave him a quick glare before looking to the board again. “Sky, I can explain…please just…look at me” He sounded so desperate it wavered my concentration as I turned and looked at him.

“Go on then, stop staring” I replied rudely but Jeremy didn’t care, I guess he had my attention and that’s all he needed.

“Okay. You have to hear me out when I say that was nothing back there; Madison is my ex she moved all the way to London to live, I haven’t seen her in years but I guess she never got over her obsession with me. Angel, please believe me I don’t not have feeling for her. I love you, not her. Please you have to believe me” His speech became desperate to the end and I couldn’t help but give a little smile, he was my man and I believed him.