Chapter 23- My love

I know I'm really bad and it's been forever, but i want to finish this story for you guys! I hope you can forgive me and I hope you like.

Love you all! Enjoy x

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 23-

~Skyla~

Step Brother! What? Why did Jeremy never tell me he had a stepbrother? How could he keep this from me? I looked up at Blake and I finally seemed to see the resemblances. The same jawline, the same coloured eyes and that same gorgeous smile I loved.

"Why didn't he tell me?" I whispered to myself, looking over at Jeremy. I covered my face with my hands as I felt the tears creeping up on me. Just take a deep breath Sky; I'm sure he has a good reason why he didn't tell me...I hope. I shut my eyes tightly before straightening out my posture and smiling up at Blake.

He looked at me worriedly but I just shook it off, "So how come I've never heard of you?" I asked looking at Blake he frowned looking away.

"It's a long story..."He replied sheepishly while rubbing the back of his neck. I looked around and looked back him.

"We have a lot of time on our hands" I replied causing Blake to grin slightly.

"I don't think you want to know..." Was his response before his eyes clouded over and I could tell that the conversation was over. I don't see the big deal, it couldn't be that bad. Could it?

"Wait for Jeremy to tell you..."

I looked back at Jeremy, my poor sweet Jeremy. How could I be so heartless and do this to him? I knew I shouldn't have done anything with him, no matter how lucky I was to have him. I don't want to cause him any more pain. I don't want to see him get hurt.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The news's slowly rolls onto the T.V, listeners waiting patiently.

"A quick update on the violent attack on fellow citizen Jeremy Smith. He has finally come out of his coma and is on a full recovery, we are all wishing him the best" The news lady smiled before she looked down at her notes before looking back up at the camera. "Now on to other news..."

~Skyla~

I was sitting by Jeremy's bed, holding his hand in my tight grip. I'm so hungry, but I don't even care. The only time I have moved from this spot is when I had a shower. Blake was meant to come back today to check on Jeremy, but he had only woken up once when I had been here. I felt horrible; I have to be the worst person ever!

"Hi Angel" Jeremy smiled, his voice weak as his eyes slowly opened.

"How did you know it was me?" I smiled, squeezing Jeremy's hand tighter, he shot me an award-winning smile bringing my hand to his mouth and kissing my knuckles.

"Cause you're my girl, of course I know" He smirked; pulling my arm so I would come closer. I smiled hesitantly coming closer to sit on the edge of Jeremy's bed. "Lay down with me" I hesitantly look at Jeremy, he smiled lovingly up at me...how could I refuse his simple request? I slowly lay down next to Jeremy, facing him yet I wouldn't look at him in the eyes.

"What's wrong?" Jeremy asked, tucking of strand of hair behind my ear.

"Nothing" That was a lie.

"Tell me Sky" Jeremy stated, lifting my chin up with his fingers forcing me to look him in the eyes. I could feel my eyes stingy with tears and I tried so hard to force them back, but I couldn't. They came falling freely down my cheeks; Jeremy brought me into his arms playing with my hair soothingly while he whispered sweet nothings.