Chapter 25- What just happened?

Hope you like! SO SORRY I take forever to upload! tell me what you think!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Skyla~

My alarm abruptly woke me up from my deep slumber, blasting a song that was playing on the radio. OH FOR F SAKES. I quickly slammed the snooze button, rolling over to check my phone. No new messages. Great. If you can't tell that's sarcasm. I groaned while getting out of bed, begrudging getting dressed before heading downstairs. I smelled the food before I smelt it and it made my mouth water, man Lucas was a good cook. I quickly raced downstairs to grab a plate when I stopped in my tracks. Why is Blake in MY kitchen talking to MY sister and HER boyfriend?

"Morning Sky" Ava called smiling a bright smile at me, "Your friend Blake showed up to take you to school today"

I looked over at Blake who had a sheepish grin on his face, what is he trying to do? I simply nodded and walked over and grabbed myself a plate of eggs and bacon. The one thing I didn't understand where was Jeremy?

"So Blake why you here to pick me up today?" I ask randomly shooting him a sideways glance; he looks back at me shooting me a killer smile.

"Jeremy is staying home today so I'm gonna take us to school today" I nodded my head slowly, uh huh not suspicious at all. Blake and I finished our food before waving bye to Ava and Lucas, does it feel weird that it felt normal. Eh I'm not going to think about it, I just want to survive this school day with no drama. We get downstairs and I hope into Blake's car, I have no idea what kind of car it is so don't ask...We drive to school in silence, neither one of us daring to say anything. I don't even know what I want to say to him, thank you for being nice to me last night? Thanks for taking me to school and being a better boyfriend than my own?

We arrive at school and we both step out and take our separate ways, I get through the day in a blur constantly thinking about Jeremy and Blake. That's when I saw him, no not Blake...Jeremy. What-What is he doing here, I thought Blake said he was staying home today. He was casually talking with Logan and Noah leaning against the lockers, not even taking notice of me when Laura walks up to him. What does she think she is doing! I watch as she looks up at Jeremy saying god knows what before she crashes her lips onto his. I watch in horror waiting for Jeremy to push her away to do anything, but he only grabs her and pulls her closer the boys cheering behind them. I can't believe what I am seeing, the tears swell in my eyes as they pull apart Laura turning to look at me and smirking. That's it!

I storm over to her and slap her so roughly across the face it knocks her back and out of Jeremy's arms. I am so angry at this point my hands are shaking and my hands form fists as I go to aim at Jeremy's face but I think of a better spot, quickly averting from his face I shock him and hit him the downstairs area as hard as I could. He doubles over in pain, one hand leaning against the lockers as hold his area.

"I hate you, you bastard. How could you!" I scream at him, tears slowly falling from my face.

"You wanna know why!" He came back at me looking at me dead in the eye, "Because ever since I met you I sacrificed myself for you and I can't deal with it anymore. I don't want a girlfriend anymore and I especially don't want you" The tears could not stop flowing from my face as those words came out of his mouth, I can't even believe it myself is this a dream? This can't be real.

"Then why not tell me straight away! Why not be a man and do it beforehand instead of watching you cheat on me!"

"Because it was easier"