𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 18

(I'm not going to bother making the twins the age they would be in Korean because that would just confuse people so ima stick to typical standards)

"You're 12! How do you feel??" Jimin asked the twins blew out their candles. "It's cool, it's really not that big of a deal though" bee said (beom-seok but they call him bee bc he's really energetic and runs around all the time) "oh cmon have a bit more spirit than that" sunny said. (Sun-mi but they call her that bc she shines bright like the sun). After the day was over everyone made their way to the living room to open gifts. "First ones from uncle kook" I said handing them two boxes. The opened all their gifts from everyone. Everyone was here as always, all of txt, all of bangtan, all of why don't we (Jonah's band) ofcourse. Mina, and one of our newer family members Gabriella. She's jacks wife but it technically still counts as family. And Eric who has been Jordens husband for about 4 years now. "Watch out bitches we have one more gift" Jorden said as him and Eric brought two HUGE boxes out. Bee opened his first. "Holy crap!! I love it so much! Thanks guys" he smiled widely at Jorden and Eric as he pulled out an electric guitar. He ran up to them and gave them huge hugs. Bee loves guitars and all music. He has a wall in his room that is covered in guitars he's bought, won, and been gifted. Then sunny started to open hers. "Oh my god!!!" She squealed as she pulled out pretty much every cosmetic from morphe possible. Jorden became a mua and sunny wants to be one too. "I love it so so much thank you both" she said as she went up and hugged the shit out of them.

*4 months later*

It was late at night but I was hungry and wanted some snacks so I decided to go out to target and get some snacks. The thing is, I got into an accident, and now I'm in heaven watching over my family. It all happened so fast. It was a drunk driver who ran into me causing my car to flip over and almost go off a bridge. It hurts me so badly seeing my family go through this pain. I'm just really glad the last thing I said to them was that I love them. I love them so dearly which just makes the pain so much worse. The last words I heard anyone say before I passed was "I love you so much more my love, stay safe". Those 10 words jimin said to me are constantly ringing in my ears. It hasn't even been a day since I passed away. The way jimin reacted when he found out really ripped my heart out. He collapsed onto the floor having a panic attack and crying. When he had to tell the kids my heart broke completely. I just hope they know that I want them to move on and be happy. And that no matter what they're going through I'm going to be by their side every step of the way.

Jimins POV (main POV)

I feel so broken. I just lost the one person who glued all the pieces of my broken heart together, now I'm just shattered. I lost my whole world. I lost the person who means the most to me. The person who makes me happiest. The person so made me believe in myself, and love myself. The person who gave me the will to live. The person who put a smile on my face. The person who inspired me to do something with my life and look after myself. The person who was always there for me when no one else wasn't. The love of my life. The mother of my kids. The friend of so many. My entire world. But I have to keep going. I know I have to stay strong because that's all she would ever wanted for me to do. I have to stay happy and fight. So I'm going to do just that. But first I have to battle spreading the news. "H-hey kids can w-we please talk?" I asked walking into the living room. "Yeah sure dad what's going on?" Sunny asked. I had been crying for a long time and tears were still pouring out my eyes. "Your- your mother.. she uh.... she g-got into an accident" I said as tears kept falling out my eyes. "W-w-what do you mean dad?" Bee said looking at me with tears in his eyes. Sunny was already crying. "S-shes g-gone" I sobbed. We all gathered onto kinley and it's bed and cried ourselves to sleep. It hurt so bad seeing the kids cry but I knew they had to get it all out.

Right before I fell asleep and was still crying, I could've sworn I saw an angel take my hand and tell me it was going to be okay. The thing is, it looked so much like kinley, exactly like kinley but with wings and all white. I peacefully fell asleep knowing she's watching over me. I know it.