𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 3

We walked along Venice beach while the sun was setting. The waves were crashing against the sand creating a peaceful tune to our ears. After walking for a while there was a palm tree with lights hanging on the leaves and rapped around the stump. Underneath it was a picnic blanket with strawberries, cookies and other snacks and drinks. I looked at jimin in awe. He goes to too much of an effort for these things. We sat down and cuddled while eating, enjoying a bottle and of red wine, and watching the sun fade away slowly against the sea.

He kissed my forehead. "We've only been together for 5 days but, I want to be with you for the rest of my life already." He smiled down at me with glassy eyes. "I feel the same" I said resting my forehead against his. I then kissed his lips passionately. "Let's get into the water" I said grabbing his hand and pulling him towards the ocean. I took off all my clothes as he giggled at me. We ran into the water, with the moonlight hitting every inch of our skin. "You're so beautiful" he said before he pecked my lips gently. We staid in the water and had fun splashing each other for a while.

We got out of the water and dried off. I got my phone and checked the time. "It's 4am" I laughed. "I wanna take you somewhere special" he said staring deeply into my eyes making me gaze into his. We got into his car and he drove off to wherever we were going. I didn't bother asking where, I kinda liked that it was a surprise.

We arrived at a cute cabin somewhere in the country side. (i LiKe CoUnTrY sIdEeEeEe😃- sorry I had to). We walked inside and as soon as I stepped inside I felt so cozy and happy. The lights turned on. It was beautiful. "Knowing you, I'm guessing the first place you wanna know is where the kitchen is?" Jimin asked. "Ahhh you know me too well chimmy" I said

After giving me a tour in his HUGE cabin he took me upstairs and we plopped onto the bed. "I should probably take a shower" I said getting up off of the bed. "Me too. Let me join you" he replied. We showered then got changed into our pjs, well, his hoodie and sweats. We plopped back into the bed and cuddled while watching a movie. After the movie. Jimin took my hand in his and placed his head on mine. He kissed my lips passionately for a few minutes then we went to sleep.

After I fell asleep I could still hear jimin. He was talking to me but I could tell he wasn't trying to wake me up. "I'm so happy I met you. You've changed my life these past 5 days and I'm so thankful for that. I love you beautiful. Sweet dreams my angel." He kissed my nose and drifted off to sleep next to me. God I was so happy with this boy even though it's been less then a week.