𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 12

I had such a great day. I can't believe I'm engaged! I'm so glad he purposed to me. We're now on our way home and it's storming outside. Suddenly as we were almost home the lights went out in all the houses and street light. "Well I guess we won't have power" jimin sighed. "That makes it more fun" I smirked. We arrived home and found some candles to light. We lit the fireplace and changed into our robes. I left the wardrobe to find jimin laying on the bed. I smirked and started slowly untying my robe the closer I got to him. He smirked at me the entire time. I dry humped him feeling his friend ride up underneath me. I untied his robe and slipped it off him. I connected our lips and he slid my robe off. his hand reached my waist and flipped us over. His soft lips make their way down to my neck leaving light bruises. He kissed all down my body till he reached my heat. "Please jimin" I said needing his touch. I felt two fingers inside of me causing me to to moan. He thrusted a little faster and begun making figure 8's on my clit with his tongue. I squirmed and moaned until he came back up to my lips, kissing them roughly. He suddenly slammed into me making me scream. "Oh fuck daddy-" I moaned. He bit my neck while still thrusting inside of me resulting in unbelievable pleasure. I threw my head back in pleasure while many moans and other profanities left my mouth as jimin continuously pounded into me. after a few minutes I had an orgasm and jimin released at the same time. He collapsed next to me and held my hand. "The pleasure only gets better" he laughed out of breath. "I can tell" I laughed with him. "Let's do this more often" jimin said. "Yeah" I replied. After a while all the candles blew out and the fire slowly died as I fell asleep in jimins arms once again.

*5 weeks later*

Lately I've been really sick. Which is weird. I decided to go see a doctor about it. Vampires aren't supposed to get sick. It's actually never happened before. Of course I had to go to a vampire doctor. Jimin scheduled an appointment for me. He's been taking really good care of me. "Hey babe, so I know you probably don't want to have to leave the house so I scheduled for the doctor to come around here in a few hours" jimin said as he walked into the room. "Thank you" I smiled tucking his hair behind his ear after he sat on the end of the bed. He leaned over and kissed my lips. I pulled away after I remembered I was sick. "I don't want you to catch something baby, we don't know what's going on yet so we have to be careful" I said. "I'll be okay baby, I need to kiss my fiancé at least 100 times a day" he said with puppy eyes. "You're so cute" I giggled. "You're cuter" he said as he snuggled up to me. I rolled my eyes and giggled.

*a few hours later*
The doorbell rang and jimin had to convince himself that everything was gonna be okay if he stopped cuddling me and went to let the doctor in. A few minutes later the doctor walked into the room. "Hi kinley, my name's Dr. Campbell, it's nice to meet you" the doctor said. "Nice to meet you too" I smiled at her. She did all her things like check my temperature, blood sugar, and did some other tests. "I've never seen anything like this before" she said confusingly. "However there is one thing that could possibly reveal why you're feeling this way" she said. "What is it?" I asked. She pulled out an ultrasound and looked at me. Both me and jimins eyes widened. "B-but that's not possible I'm a vampire" I said. "It's the only way to find out" she said. I agreed and she set up all the little things. She then put the ultrasound on my stomach. The images I saw on the screen scared me. I'm pregnant.im also very confused and scared. Tears started to form in my eyes, Ive wanted this my whole life knowing it wasn't possible but now it just happened to hit me and jimin like a bus. What if we're not ready? What if he doesn't want kids yet? What if jonah does something to jimin? What if jimin leaves me? All these thoughts kept rushing into my head. "Kinley? Kinley?" Jimin sais and I snapped out of it. "hmm?" I asked. "It's gonna be okay. I'm gonna look after this baby with you and we're gonna raise it together. Everything's going to be okay. You have a beautiful human being growing inside of you, that's everything you've ever wanted right?" Jimin said with tears in his eyes. I nodded and hugged him. After a while the doctor left and me and jimin talked about everything. "I think we should go back to Korea with all this going on" I said. "Are you sure?" Jimin asked. "Yeah" I said. "Okay. I'll go book some flights now" he said. "Oh, do you want any snacks?" He asked. "I'm okay" I smiled. He walked out and went to find flights.