𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 14

"Don't leave me bitchhhh!!" Jorden whined at me as I left the house to go shopping. He was mad because he wasn't allowed to leave the house since he caught a cold. "Okay how about I FaceTime you while im shopping and you can point out everything that you wanna buy and I'll get it but you owe me 5 bucks every item, I'm being nice" I said. "Yesss oh my god thank you that's good enough for me, but next time you have to sneak me out" he said. "Ugh fine" I laughed. Then I left to go to the mall. Jimin wasn't with me he went out with Jonah, they're now best friends. My parents weren't home so god knows how much food I'll come back to.

I got into my car and took out my phone to text Mina

*texts*
Me: heyyyyy miniiiiiiiiii
Mina: heyyyyyy kiniiiiiiiiiiiiii
Me: ew don't call me that :)
Mina: I'll call you whatever I want, asshole
Me: no you won't bc I'll backslap you
Mina: whatever, wyd
Me: I'm about to go to the mall I was gonna ask if you wanted to join?
Mina: yessss omw Rn
Me: yayyyy

All of a sudden I got a text from Jorden.

Jorden: hey nvm the whole ft thing I wanna go to sleep
Me: oh, okay. I'll bring you some food though
Jorden: okay thanksss
Me: :)

I arrived at the mall and met Mina at the entrance. As soon as we saw each other we ran into each other, hugging, causing us to almost fall over.

We basically just browsed and didn't buy anything but food and candles. On our way to sephora we bumped into jungkook, jimin, Jonah, and a boy I had never seen. Jimins face lit up with happiness as soon as he saw me and engulfed me in a big hug. "I don't believe we've met, I'm kinley" I said to the boy I had never met. "Choi soobin (from txt), Nice to meet you" he said "you to" I smiled shaking his hand. "Are you gonna buy makeup?" Jimin asked. "Uh yeah" I laughed. "You don't need it don't go waste your money, the world needs to see your beauty" he protested. "Awww chimmyyyyy. It's just for fun I promise." I smiled. "Okay. I'll see you at home. I love you" he said kissing my nose. "I love you too" I smiled kissing his. We went our seperate ways and me and Mina continued shopping. I got Jorden a brush set and eyelash curler he had been wanting for a while to surprise him.

After a day of shopping Mina and I decided to leave. "We should have a sleepover one of these days" she said. "Yeah" I said realising we never had spent the night together. "Next week do you wanna come over and stay the night? You can bring jimin if you want" she said. "Helll no. It's a girls night. I'll see you in a week" I said winking at her and going to my car.

I walked into the house forgetting to tell Jorden I was home. Without thinking I walked into his room to give him his stuff. I saw him kissing a boy. Shit, wrong time. "I uh got you some stuff, I'm gonna leave the house and keep everyone out, you two have fun, you have till 8" I winked.  I then left the house letting the two be and got excited to find out all about this boy Jorden was with. I got out my phone and opened the group chat with Jonah, jimin, and Jk who had added soobin.

Me: do y'all wanna go out for dinner tonight all together?
Jonah: sounds good
Jimin: yeah, everyone agreed, what time and where?
Me: samwon garden at 6?
Soobin: see you there :)

Soobin seemed really cool. Im honestly excited to get to know him. I know jimin won't get all over protective like Jonah would've. Jonah's actually been really good at letting me do my own thing and I'm really enjoying it. I called the restaurant to make a reservation. I knew one of me and jonahs best friends, Corbyn, was gonna pick up because he works there and always works at the phone.

"Hello you called samwon garden how may I help you" a voice that matched corbyns asked. "Hey corbs" I laughed. "Oh! Kinley! We haven't talked in so long. I really miss you" he said making me feel sad and excited to finally get to see him. Jonah and him just haven't gotten around to seeing each other and me and him just haven't really thought about seeing each other. "Aw I miss you too" I said. "Anyways what can I for you?" He asked after giggling. "I need a table for 5 at 6pm pleaseee" I said. "I gochu, I guess I'll see you at 6 then" he giggled. "Yeah" I said excitingly. "I should get back to work, see ya" he said. "Bye" I replied and started getting all excited to finally see him. I'm really excited to introduce him to jimin. Corbyn and I have been best friends since we were like, 7. Same with Jonah. We used to hang out like every day till senior year when I dropped out and Jonah started focusing more on his career.