𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 17

*5 months later*

I'm now 9 months along in my pregnancy. I'm due in about 6 days. Me and jimin got all the baby stuff and are really excited. Me and soobin are now really really close and see each other often, and I told him I was pregnant the same day we met so everything's all good. Jordens now dating that guy I saw him with, his names Eric. Mina and jungkook have been talking about moving in together. Jungkook and jimin released solo albums. Jonah is now in a band with his best friends Corbyn, zach, jack and Daniel. They're basically the next one direction if you ask me. I also met soobins band mates, they're really sweet.

"Oh cmon kinley we've seen this movie a thousand times pick a different movie" jimin whined. "But I love beauty and the beast!!!" I whined back. He gave me the stank eye. "Fineeeeeeee ugh. But I get next pick" he said. We've been binging Disney movies lately, I keep rewatching them because I love Disney movies. Honestly I should've just invited jin to come and watch Disney with me, he loves Disney and I know he won't complain when I rewatch the movies. He also would've brought food which makes everything better. But my dumbass got stuck with a cute and annoying jimin.

The day just went by. We were in bed all day and nothing happened.

*a few days later*

I felt a hard kick in my stomach and a flow of water rush out from down there. "Jimin I think my water just broke" I said. He picked me up and we got into the car. We quickly rushed to the hospital and the doctor confirmed I was going into labour. Jimin called all my friends and family. The only people allowed in the room were jimin my mom and Mina though. Time passed as I was still going through labor but I hardly felt any pain. I guess that's just part of being a vampire. Mina kept leaving so that other people come come inside the room. About an hour passed by and I felt another large kick in my stomach. The doctor told me to push and the baby came out way to effortlessly. "Keep pushing" the doctor said. "Wha- but i only have one baby" I said. "Nope there's one more" the doctor said. "Oh shit" i thought to myself. I pushed the last one out and the doctor brought them back to me wrapped up for me to hold. "Hiiiii" I softly said as I rocked the little baby girl up and down. Her eyes opened and stared right into mine. I was really surprised. She definitely had jimins gorgeous golden chocolaty brown eyes. Jimin got to hold a little baby boy. His face lit up with joy when he saw him. "What are you gonna name them?" The doctor asked. "Park Sun-mi (girl) and park beom-seok" I said. I was still so confused on how there were two of them but I was so so so so so so happy.

Everyones reaction when they got to see the twins was priceless. Especially yoongis. His face was filled with so much joy and surprise. Mina started crying and wouldn't stop saying how beautiful they are. Jungkook was in his own little world with the babies, I could tell he loves them already. My parents were so excited. Jonah started tearing up and got really excited. Hobis face was completely full of happiness and he had already become best friends with the babies. Tae was so smily and happy it made my heart melt. Soobin was so so so happy and started crying a little bit. Namjoon acted like a dad towards them already, I know they're all going to be amazing uncles. Especially Jorden. He claimed he was going to practically raise their style and aesthetics. I already know he's gonna turn them into fashion designers and makeup artists by the time they're 5. Today was such an amazing day.

We have to keep in mind that vampires have never had kids before so we don't know what can happen. We don't even know if they're immortal yet. I'm still really surprised they both opened their eyes after I gave birth. They were really easy to put to sleep and haven't cried. Not even once. Not even when or after I gave birth to them.