𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 2

I woke up the next morning with jimin's arm wrapped around me. He was snoring a little which was cute. Jungkook was sleeping on another bed that was in the room. I didn't even notice it was there, I guess they live in the same room. I changed into my clothes and left a note on the door.

Going to find something to eat. Here's my number ********** text me if you want anything. - kinley

I left the house quietly and went to find a rabbit. I normally drink their blood instead of humans, but sometimes I crave human blood. I know it sounds sad, drinking a rabbits blood, but it gives me a lot of energy and I don't need much of their blood to fill me up for a day.

I walked into the forest and began hunting. Within a few minutes I spot a rabbit and snuck up to it. I gently picked it up and drank the amount a full small glass of its blood. Enough to get me through the day. I healed it with my witch powers and let it run free.

I walked around for a little bit, admiring the nature and animals. Suddenly I hear some strange noises coming from not too far away. I followed the sound to find someone with blood dripping down his chest, feeding on a girl. He heard me walking towards him and turned to me. "Save some for me" I smirked and ran up to the pale girl covered in her own blood. I took her wrist in my hand and began drinking. I felt the mans eyes on me the whole time. Once I had finished feeding I pulled away and dumped the body on the floor. "Help me cover my tracks?" The man asked. "Only if I can get your name" I replied. "taehyung and you are?" "Kinley" he picked the girl up and I went off to find a good hiding spot. Eventually we found a huge pile of leaves and placed her under it. I used my magic to heal the bites and clean up the blood, got rid of our fingerprints and made it look like her heart just stopped. We started walking towards the town to get coffee and get to know each other. Along the walk we talked a little bit, kinda getting to know each other. We arrived at the cafe and I checked my phone to see if the boys messaged anything

*messages*

Unknown: hey it's jimin. Would you mind getting an iced French vanilla latte and an unsweetened cold brew?
Me: okay I'll be over soon
Jimin: okay Thanks

We got our coffees and sat for a moment. "I should probably get going" I said. "Yeah me too. Here's my number if you ever wanna hang out or something" I handed me a piece of paper with his number on it. Damn. Old school I see. "It was nice meeting you tae, can I call you tae?" I asked. "Yeah that's fine haha. It was nice meeting you too" he replied. We walked out the door and he got into his car and I walked off.

Eventually I arrived at the house and walked through the door. As soon as I walked through I spot a very familiar face. Then I realised. It was tae. What a coincidence. "Oh, hey tae, didn't know you'd be here" I laughed. "Oh, kinley. Wow. I see you're friends with one of my roommates judging you're here" he giggled. "Yeah jimins my boyfriend actually" I laughed. "Ohhh so that was where all the screaming came from last night" he said. "uhh. I'll ttyl." I said nervously and ran upstairs and knocked on their door. "Come in" jungkook yelled. I walked through the door to find the both of them playing super smash bro's. "Heyyyyyy I wanna play" I whined, placing the coffees into the table. I sat in between the two of them and rested my head on jimins shoulder. After their round jimin handed me the controller and watched us play.

"HAH SUCKERRRR" I yelled. Jungkook looked confused since I kept beating him. He let out a pout and jimin high fived me. "I wanna see jimin go against you" jungkook protested. He handed jimin the controller and we began to play.

"MOTHER FUCKER" jimin yelled. "HAHAHAAAAAAA SUCKS TO SUCK I GUESS" I yelled at jimin. "I'm pretty sure you're the one who sucked last night" jimin said. "Son of a bitch you can't use that against me" I laughed. "I kinda cannnn" he teased. "Whatever. Let's watch a movie." I said. "What one" jk asked. "Ummmmm the notebook" I jumped up in excitement. "NOOOOOO" both of them yelled at the same time. "Oh come on pleaseeeee" I begged. "I've never even seen it. Let's just give it a chance." Jimin said.

The movie started playing and we had pop corn and our coffees.

After the movie jimin and jungkook were sobbing. "Their relationship is so perfect I can't believe it all ended like that it's so cute" jimin sobbed so hard he barely managed to get every word out. "The fact they both passed at the same time while cuddling" jungkook sobbed. "See I told you guys and you enjoyed it" I cried.

Later that day we left the room for the guys to introduce me to their roommates. "Kinley this is RM hes the dad of the group, loves jam, and pretty much gets fed up with us all. This is tae aka v, he loves his dog more that he loves life, and might say he's a good boy, but it's a complete lie. This is suga, he sleeps a lot, he's basically a cat, ignores us most of the time, thinks everything we do is stupid, and shows no emotion. This is j-hope he's my hope he's your hope he's J-Hope. He loves sprite a little too much. He's very energetic and a great dancer. This is jin aka worldwide handsome. You must call him worldwide handsome at least once a day or he'll break every bone in your body. He'd be willing to eat with you at any time of the day wether it's 4am or 4pm he'll eat with you. And we're all BTS." Jimin said quickly and confidently. "I- that's a lot to take in but okay" I laughed. "Oh and by the way, tae and jimin are vampires, Suga and J-Hope are ware wolf's, RM and Jin are witches." Jungkook added. "Dang this really is a room full of magic. Well allow me to introduce myself to you all. I'm kinley, I'm a vampire and a witch (heretic in vampire diaries 😌). I'm obsessed with boy bands, murder my sister at least 28763 times an hour, die from reading fan fiction a lot, and I don't know how to sleep on time like a normal person." I said. "Obsessed with boy bands huh? Well lucky you we are a boy band" Jin said. "Really?!" I asked excitedly. They all nodded. My face lit up with a smile and jimin took my hand and brought me back up to his room. He plopped himself up onto his bed and I dry humped him. He kissed my lips softly. "It feels like I've known you for years and it's only been a day" he said with a raspy voice. "Me too" I said resting my forehead against his. I kissed his lips passionately. "Do you wanna go on a date?" He asked me. "I'd love that" I smiled.