𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 1

(When I say croaky I mean raspy but my dumb brain couldn't think of the word)

It was a summer night yet it was freezing. Too cold for anyone to go out walking. But I didn't mind since I liked the cold. I put on my shoes, a hoodie and some leggings. I didn't bother brushing my hair or putting on makeup since no one was out and it was dark. I left the house excited to finally feel icy air on my vampire skin. I began walking down the path towards my favourite park.

I finally arrived at the park. It was on top of a hill and you could see all the city lights. I sat down on a set of swings and began lightly swinging. All of a sudden I felt a strong hunger in my stomach. I decided to take a small walk around the park in attempt to find an animal or something. Then I saw it. Someone was out looking at flowers. A young looking man. I walked up to him and smirked. I stared at him in the eyes and used my compulsion abilities and said "don't scream. You'll forget all about this when it's over" even tho I planned on draining every ml of his warm fresh blood. I didn't smell any blood in him which confused me but I still went for it. After I compelled him he grabbed my hand and smirked. "Not trying to drink blood from another one of your kind are you?". He had an accent. Which turned me on. "Well I wouldn't really care since I don't know you and I'm starving" I said looking back at him then going back for his neck. "Here. Take this instead" he said as he handed me a blood bag from a hospital. "Uh, thanks" I said as I pulled the tube out and began drinking. "I'm jungkook" he said as he reached his hand out. "Kinley" I replied. "Ohhhh so you're that world famous vampire, magical witch person?" He asked. "I mean I'm not the type for labels but if that's what people call me then yes" I replied. "Let's take a walk" he said grabbing my hand and pulling me towards the top of the hill. I finished the bag of blood and was completely full. I threw the bag into the trash then suddenly jungkook turned to me and started kissing me infront of a very expensive fancy looking house.  He pushed the front door open still kissing me, me kissing back. We got inside the house and closed the door then he instantly shoved me against the wall. He swiped his tongue across my lips asking for permission. I didn't really mind so I allowed him to. I instantly felt his tongue roam my mouth. "Jump" he whispered in his sexy accent. I did as he said and wrapped my legs around his waist. He carried me upstairs and dumped me onto a bed I was guessing was his. I heard water coming from the room next to his bed. I thought he might have just had the water running and forgot to turn it off. He took off my hoodie and started kissing my chest. Suddenly he unclipped my bra and began sucking one of my breasts while massaging the other. He took his shirt off revealing his perfectly toned abs. I ran my hand down his chest and abs while kissing his neck. He unbuckled his jeans and pulled them off leaving him only in underwear. He laid against me again which allowed me to feel his bulge against my thigh. I smirked and began rubbing it making him grunt. He kissed down my body till he got to my leggings and pulled them off within a second. He moved my panties to the side and began thrusting in me, one finger at a time, making me moan really loud. Suddenly I heard the shower turn off but I was too all up in my own world to realise. Jungkook began eating me out while rubbing his fingers on my clit. I moaned loud enough for the rest of the top half level to hear. All of a sudden a young man with wet black hear, and very veiny hands walked out of the room with only a towel around his waist. "Mind if I join you" he asked in a hot croaky voice and accent. "Not at all" I said smirking. His towel dropped to the floor revealing his HUGE member. Jungkook moved out of the way and me and the man looked each other up and down. "I-I'm kinley" I said with a stutter. "Park jimin" he replied, his voice still croaky. He got on top of me and lined himself up to my entrance after taking my panties off. Then without warning he smashed into me making me scream his name so loud the whole house could hear. Jungkook had a smirk plastered over his face, then he left to what I was guessing was the bathroom. Jimin continued smashing into me and placed his finger over my mouth. "Shhhh be a good girl and be quiet" he whispered into my ear. "Yes daddy" I gulped out of breath. Soon enough jungkook came out of the bathroom with a gag, ropes and a blindfold. I smirked widely. Jimin pulled out making me needy. Jungkook put the ropes aside and blindfolded me while jimin put the gag on. "all 4's" jimin said and I did as he said and got on my hands and knees. All of a sudden I felt someone slam into me. I guessed it was jungkook since it didn't feel the same. I broke the gag off since I didn't like it. The room filled with moans and the sound of skin against skin. Someone I'm guessing jimin slipped under my body and began leaving hickeys on my neck and chest. Both of them stopped and told me to roll back over. Jimin took the blindfold off and tied my hands to the headboard. He slammed into me again making me scream over and over again. "You really are daddy's naughty little girl aren't you" he smirked laughing. He didn't stop fucking me for a good 30 minutes. Jungkook left to take a shower, I guess he let jimin have me. After a while jimin collapsed onto my chest and rolled over next to me. We were both out of breath but I couldn't wait to suck him. He untied the ropes and I got down to his length and began sucking the tip. I sucked all of him down since I didn't have a gag reflex. I felt him all the way down my throat. After I sucked him I spelled coconut on his tip With my tongue and it worked the magic it always did. He filled my mouth with his juices and I swallowed it all and licked him clean. I collapsed next to him and we cuddled till jungkook got out of the shower. "All yours" he said when he left the room.

Jimin got up and held his hand out motioning for me to take it. I took his hand and stood up, walking to the bathroom with him. He turned in the shower and stepped in. "Damn two showers in one night" I said. "I live with 5 other guys that can smell literally anything, I don't think it would be safe to smell like sex, sweat, and perfume" he laughed smirking at me. I stepped in with him and began washing my body. We talked in the shower and got to know eachother a bit. "Hey I know this might be early but I don't want jungkook to steal you from me and Ive actually seen you around, and I like you. Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. I kissed his soft plump red lips passionately and said "I'd love to" I smiled.