𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 16

I'm now 17 weeks along and everything's going great. Jimin and I bought a really nice house we really like. We decided to keep staying at my parents house till our house was really to move into.

"Jimin!!!" I yelled in excitement. "Yes babyyy?" he said walking into the room. "My baby bump is showing!!" I squealed. "Oh my gosh" he said looking down at my stomach and hugging me. He kissed my lips then got down onto his knees and kissed my stomach. We spent the rest of the day talking about how excited we are about the baby bump and everything that's gonna happen in future.

*Next day*
I headed over to Minas place for our sleepover with a few movies to watch and some ultrasound pictures to show her that were taken a few days ago. I walked inside and ran up to her room quietly, to scare her. I busted the door open. "Boo!" I said. "AHH FUCK YOU YOU LITTLE SHIT" she yelled. I burst out into laughter and sat on the edge of her bed. "I have something to show you..." I said. "Ooo show me" she said. I handed her the envelope with all the photos and she opened it. Her jaw dropped as she went through the photos. "Ohhh my god kinleyyyyy I'm so excited and happy" she said tearing up and curling her lip in awe. She hugged me and we continued our sleepover.

*one week later*
Me and jimin finally moved into our new house. It's fucking huge. It has three master bedrooms, one for us, one for guests and one for our baby when it gets older. There's even a foyer and it's white marble with a beautiful staircase going up to the second living room. There's a huge pool and our rooms balcony has a hot tub. I'm not surprised I mean please park jimin bought the place. All the rooms were set up and ready to be lived in. Even the kitchen.

I decided to go and cook in my beautiful new kitchen. I started baking a cake for me and jimin. While I was icing the cake jimin walked in, placing his hands on my waist and kissing my cheek from behind. "Whatchya doin?" He asked. "iiiim making a cake" I said proudly. "Ooooo I'm excited to try some" he said making me giggle. "What do you want for dinner?" I asked. "You" he smirked. "I don't think our baby needs to be stabbed by your incredibly large dick" I giggled. He rolled his eyes playfully and smiled at me. "What do you actually want for dinner though?" I asked. "Hmmmmmmm pastaaaaaa" he said making me giggle. "Do you wanna make it togetherrr?" I asked making sure he knew that I won't do shit I'll just watch him cook. "Finneee only because I love you and you deserve it" he said. I giggled and he started on dinner while I finished the cake and sat down with a hot chocolate watching him cook. He kept going on about how unfair it is that I got a got chocolate and he didn't. He loves hot chocolate.

We sat down and ate dinner outside on the balcony and talked. "It's crazy how we've only been together for a year and we're already engaged, have a house and a little baby growing in my tummy" I said smiling down at my stomach. "It's crazy how I got so lucky to have such a beautiful amazing fiancé" he said making me blush. After dinner we had cake and went to our living room and planned on dancing. I put on some slow music and we danced together and talked a little. "I love you so much kinley" he said in the middle of our dance. "I love you so much more sweets" I said to him. "That's impossible. Nothing is more powerful than my love for you." He said. "Our love for each other and our baby is more powerful, fast, bright and beautiful than the speed of light and Beaty of the universe" I said. "You're right" he said kissing my shoulder. He then spun me around and dipped me making me giggle. We fell asleep peacefully cuddling that night excited for what the future will bring us.