𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 10

*one month later*

Me and mina are now best friends. We do everything together. She admitted her feelings for jk, and now they're dating. Were now in quarantine and me snd jimin were on a trip in italy when quarantine started. We couldn't bother going back home so now it's just the two of us locked up together. Our dumbasses got lonely so now we have a dog. Which uh, he made us want a child. He's just like a human but eats weird food and does his business on the floor. So uhhhh......... yes I know a child is a lot that's why we haven't gone through with it yet. We've been together for almost a year. (I'm sorry 😭)

"Mochiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii" I called from the kitchen. Our apartment was huge, almost like a house, I mean cmon it's park jimin, he's rich as fuck. "Oreoooooooooooooo" jimin called back. He started calling me that a few weeks ago as a nickname. I rolled my eyes. "Mochiiiiiiiiiiiii" I whined. "Oreoooooo" jimin said walking into the kitchen like a little kid, smiling. "I want ice creammmmmmmmm" I whined. "Me too" jimin said, tapping his finger in his chin in a thinking kinda way, still acting like a little kid. "Let's go to the store" jimin said. I agreed not really caring about the quarantine. We got masks, bt21 ones obviously. I grabbed the shooky proudly and put it on. Jimin looked at me and gasped. "How dare you!" He said giving me death glare. All I did was laugh. He took the mask off of me making my jaw drop. He grabbed the chimmy one and put it on me. He stood there and clapped his hands while smiling and jumping like a little kid. God I'm so fucking in love with him. "What was that?" Jimin asked. "Huh did I say that out loud?" I said. "Yeah" he said smiling and wrapping his arms around me.

We got to the store and first found our way to the snack section. We got a whole bunch of chips, candy, mochi, and ice cream. We walked up to the check out and the lady scanned our things. "Oh, sono molti spuntini, qual è l'occasione?" The lady asked. (Oh my, that's a lot of snacks, what's the occasion?") "niente grande, solo una piccola serata con un sacco di cibo" I laughed. ("Oh nothing much, just a small date night with a lot of food") "Il tuo ragazzo sembra molto confuso con la nostra conversazione" she laughed (your boyfriend looks very confused with our conversation") I looked at jimin and laughed. "Sì" I laughed. We payed and left the store. "I didn't know you spoke Italian" jimin said still shocked and confused. "There are many things you don't know about me mr. Park" I said. "Oh yeah and what are they" jimin said while leaning closer to me. "Well I also speak Croatian, Greek, and Japanese but you already knew that" I said. He laughed and we drove back home.