𝐅𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫

It was Saturday afternoon and I was getting ready for my date with jimin. All the boys were finally informed we're together so there's no secrets or drama. I became best friends with them all and tbh they're really amazing funny people. Me and yoongi hang out a lot. We sleep, eat, gossip, things like that. I feel like I relate to him most.

"Going somewhere?" My brother jonah asked me. "Yeah I'm going on a date but don't go all big brother on me I need some independence from you" I said. "I'll let you go if you tell me his name" he protested. "Fine ugh. His names jimin" I said while placing a necklace around my neck. "Park jimin?" He asked. "Yes. If you try do so much as even think about not letting me go with him I will take away Harry Potter from you for good." I said. "You can't do that it's impossible" he said. "I'm a witch doofus I can make life as if Harry Potter never even came to J.K. Rowlings mind" I argued. He backed away and left the room. (jonah marais is a memeber of another band and he's obsessed with Harry potter) I continued getting ready till I heard a knock on my door. I ran downstairs to find a cute little mochi with a bouquet of white roses. "For you" he smiled handing the flowers to me. My heart melted. I thanked him and hugged him. "Ready to go?" He asked. "Yep" I smiled.