𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 9

It was the next day and me and jimin had just been on our phones all morning. I decided I wanted to go skating outside for a while since I needed some fresh air. "Do you skate?" I asked jimin. "Nopeee but it would be cool if you could teach me???" He said in a questioning tone. "Okay sure let's go" I said as I grabbed two of my boards and we left the house. I got onto mine and started skating around. I laughed at jimin struggling to get on it correctly. "Put your right foot here and when you ride it have your left foot there" I said. He finally got onto the board and I helped him get his grip and learn how to change direction. Before I knew it he already mastered it and we went riding around together. We skated down the path till we reached the beach. "That was fun" jimin giggled grabbing my waist and kissing my head. "It was. Let's get some food" I said pulling jimin towards the few restaurants across from us. "Oooo lets get Italian fooddddd" I squealed. We headed into the restaurant leaving my boards outside and made our way to a table. The waiter came up to us and we ordered our meals. "I love spending time with you" jimin said grabbing my hand from across the table and kissing it. "Me too" I said blushing a little. Jimin just giggled at me. We talked for a while till the waiter came and we shoved our faces with food. Before we knew it we were both pregnant with food babies. We were slated to get into the skate boards and break them. We were also too lazy to ride all the way back home. "Ahh huh" I said getting an idea. I took out my phone and called hobi. "Heyyy hobiiiiii" I said after he picked up. "What do you want now kinley" he laughed. "A ride home??? Please???" I begged. "I'm not home right now I think jungkook is though" he said. "Oh okay that's fine" I said. We said goodbye and I called jungkook. "Shh" was the first thing I heard when he picked up. "Hey can you come and pick me and jimin up?" I asked. All I heard was a tiny moan and heavy breathing. "Nevermind you seem busy byeeeee" I said before hanging up. Me and jimin laughed so loud people started staring. "Let's just Uber." Jimin said. "Yeah" I called an Uber and it arrived within a few minutes. We got inside and buckled up. First thing I heard was bts playing through the speakers. "Listen" I said getting all excited and tapping jimins arm. He started getting really happy and snuggled into my chest. We both quietly sung along till we arrived at the bangtan house. We decided to sneak into Jins room because we were bored and clearly jimin and jk's room was occupied. Jins room was fun he had all the cool kiddy stuff and a Lot of RJ's to cuddle and steal. First thing we found was a large pile of food. Typical. We ended up just sitting on his bed talking and playing all his board games till he got back. The door opened and the first thing was saw was jin shoving a cupcake into his mouth. Jimin and I just started laughing our asses off and left the room. "Ooo! Let's have a karaoke concert in the living room" I smirked. Jimin got out his karaoke machine and put it in the living room. "You start" he said handing me the microphone. I started singing fake smile by Ariana grande. I made up my own little dance and I could tell jimin was enjoying my performance. "Keep your eyes up here not down there Mr. 박" I said knowing he was looking at my ass.

A girl came downstairs making me jump. "oh hi" I laughed putting my hand over my heart. "I'm sorry I didn't think anyone was home" she said. "It's all good" jimin said. "I know you didn't care anyways." I laughed. "I understand how easy it is to be drawn to him and not really give a fuck about anyone being home or not" I added, winking at her. She laughed. "I'm min-seo but you can call me Mina." She said giving me her hand to shake. "I'm kinley" I said shaking her hand. I completely forgot jimin was there playing karaoke with me and started having a whole conversation with Mina. "Soooo..... do you like jungkook?" I asked her breaking the convo we were having before. "Uh.. yeah I do. But idk when to tell him" he blushed. "Honestly you should just tell him. He definitely likes people like you and I feel like telling him would take you down a good path."I said. "Really? Well thanks. I think I might tell him later today" she smiled. "I had fun talking to you. Can I get your number?" I asked. "Me too and sure" she said reaching her hand out for me to give my phone to her. She put her number in. "Well I should go. It was nice meeting you" she said giving me a hug. "I really enjoyed this time I hope we see each other again." I said getting a little sad she was leaving me. "Bye kinleyyyyy" Mina yelled as if we had just become best friends which I think we had. "Bye minaaaaaaa" I yelled back.

I headed to the kitchen to make myself a snack. I practically lived here now. I had a chance to have my own room but I was all good sharing with jimin. I put a few things out on the table and began making myself a sandwich. A pair of hands grabbed my waist scaring me. "Jimin-ahh!!" I yelled scared out of my damn life. "I'm sorry" jimin said backing away with a sad face. "No I'm sorry I shouldn't have yelled I was just scared" I said wrapping my arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms right around me engulfing me into a huge hug. He stared into my eyes and pecked my lips. God I'm so in love with him.