Chapter 5

Charlie's POV:
I was really upset the interview didn't go well even everything was ruined too. I will never help my people even making my kingdom a better place too. Then I heard a knock on the door as I stand up, I was confused of, who is it. When I open the door, I saw angel looks like me as she was looking at me nervously. I was standing in shock as she looked at me really worried.

Your's POV:
I got really worried of her so I broke the silence.

"Are you okay...?" I asked her as she was standing there in shocked still until her expression became excited. She quickly pulls me inside the hotel as she close the door too. "Hi! I'm, Charlie Magne! What's your name?" She asked me as I start to calm down because Charlie was amazed and excited at the same time.

"Well, my name is Freya. It's nice to meet you, Charlie" I said as I gave her a smile. Then she brings me to her friends as they were shocked to see, I look like Charlie. "Freya! The demon girl is Vaggie, she is my girlfriend. And, the demon spider is Angel Dust, he is a pornstar" Charlie said as Vaggie said 'hi' to me and Angel was still looking at me even blushing too. I felt uncomfortable from him so I looked away from him. I sat next to Vaggie as she was getting annoyed of Angel as he was sucking his popsicle.

"Say what, now?" Charlie said in confused of him. "Help! Hello, is this thing on? Testing, testing!" Alastor said as he was tapping his cane. "I heard you loud and clear!" It said to him. Then he saw me as he was shocked but he was still smiling.

"Wow! I didn't expect a beautiful Angel to be in the hotel! Even, who looks like Charlie too! What's your name, my dear?" He asked me as I was scared. "My name is Freya..." I said to him as he was still smiles at me. "Well, that is a beautiful name! My name is Alastor, my dear" he said as he grabs my hand and kiss behind my hand too. I was shocked even I was blushing too, until Charlie interferes him.

"Um, you want to help with?" Charlie asked him as teleports or popped up behind Charlie and Vaggie.

"Why help with this ridiculous thing, you're trying to do! This hotel! I want to help you run it" Alastor said to Charlie as she was still confused.

"But, why?" Charlie asked him, this made him chuckle at her. "Why does anyone do anything my dear? Sheer absolute boredom! I've lacked inspiration for decades. Lacked focus. Aimless!" Alastor said to us as he put his elbow on Vaggie's head, she was still glaring at him. "I've come to crave a new from of entertainment! Haha!"

"Does getting into a fist fight with a reporter count as entertainment?" Charlie asked him in nervous as Vaggie comes next to her. Then Alastor chuckles at her.

"That's the purest kind my dear, reality! True passion! After all the world is a stage and the stage is a world of entertainment" Alastor said as he smiles at Charlie.

"So do think it's possible to rehabilitate a demon?" Charlie asked in hopefully until Alastor laughs.

"Of course not! That's wacky nonsense! Oh redemption! The no existent humanity! No, no, no. I don't think there's anything left to save such loathsome sinners" Alastor said to her as he looked over at Angel Dust and Vaggie on the couch, then turned back to Charlie. "The chance given was the life they lived before the punishment is this! There's no undoing, what is done" Alastor said as I want to sit down with Vaggie and Angel.

"So then, why want to help if you, don't believe in my cause?" Charlie asked him as Alastor looked at her.

"Just consider an investment for ongoing entertainment for myself!" Alastor said as he spins Charlie a little. "I want to watch the scum of the world struggle to the road to betterment" Alastor added as Charlie look at him really annoyed. "Only to trip and tumble to the fire pit of failure" he said as his voice went darker.

"Riiiiiiiiight" Charlie said as she took his hand off her shoulder.

"Yes, indeedy. I see big things coming your way! Then, who better then to help you then I!" Alastor said as he drags Charlie, then angel broke the silence.

"Well! I don't trust him" Vaggie said as she cross her arms in angrily. "To be fair do you trust any man? Men? Man?" Angel asked her as Vaggie give him annoying look on her face, she then want to Charlie to warn her about Alastor.

"Charlie listen, you can't believe this creep! He's not just a happy face. He's a deal maker, pure evil. He can't be redeemed and is also trying to find a way to destroy everything we're are trying to do!" Vaggie said to her as she looked at Alastor, then turned back to Charlie in worried.

"I... we don't know that. I know he's bad and I know he properly doesn't want to change but the whole thing point of this is to give people a chance to have faith that things will get better! How can, I turn someone away, I can't, it goes against everything I'm trying to do, everything I believe in" Charlie said to Vaggie as she puts her hand on her shoulder even they both watching him looking at Charlie's family picture. "Just trust me, I can take care of myself" Charlie added as Vaggie sighed in defeat.

"Charlie, what matter you do. Do not make a deal with him and don't let him come near Freya. We don't know, what he wants from her too" Vaggie said to Charlie as I saw Alastor looking at them. "Don't worry. I picked up one thing from Dad. 'You don't take shit from other demons" Charlie said as Vaggie watched her walk towards Alastor.

Now, I learned in hell, there are powerful overlords and Alastor is one of them. I need to be careful around Alastor, I don't want to fall for his tricks."Ok Al! Your sketchy as fuck and you clearly think that everything, I do here is a joke" Charlie said to Alastor as he was starting to glow until he turns back to normal as Charlie turns to him.

"But I don't. I think everyone deserves a second chance so I decided to take your offer to help. On condition there are noooooo... Tricks and voodoo strings attach" Charlie said to Alastor as he spun his staff. "So, it's a deal then?" He asked as he holds out his hand making green fire light.

Me, Vaggie and Angel covering or close our eyes as Charlie snapped his hand away.

"No! No! No shaking! No deals! Um..." Charlie said as she was thinking until she turns back to him. "As princess of hell and heir to the throne, I hereby order you to help me with this hotel as long as you desire" Charlie said as she looked at Vaggie, who was looking at her in worried. "Sounds fair?" Charlie asked him as he was thinking until he agreed with it. "Hmmm. Fair enough" Alastor said to Charlie as he walks away from her. "Cool beans" Charlie said as she gives a thumbs up to him until her face became nervous.

Alastor walks past Vaggie until he saw she was not smiling. "Smile my dear! Your never fully dressed without one!" Alastor said to her as Vaggie was growls at him as he walks away.