Epilogue

Jungkook's POV

I am now driving home from the company. We are preparing for our concert that is going to be next week.

I arrived at the building and I went to the parking lot and parked the car. I then walked to my apartment. I went inside and their I saw my wife watching some movies on the tv.

" Welcome home baby!! " She shouted with her eyes fixed on the tv.

" Hi! What do you want for dinner? " I asked her. Yes, it's only 8:00 in the evening. Me and my hyungs have to go home early for our wives.

" Bibimbap!! " She then said. " Oh no! Uhh japchae!! " She then again said. " Oh no no. Bibimbap!! " She then again said. Aishh.

I opened the fridge and took all the ingredients and I started to cook. As I was cooking, I felt arms snaked around my waist.

" Aren't you tired baby? " Sana asked me as she was back hugging me.

I am tired. I'm really really tired.

" No, I'm not tired baby. " I said as I put down the spatula. " When I'm with you, I'm already resting baby. " I continued as I hugged her back and kissed her forehead. " Go and take a seat. The food is nearly done. " I then said.

She smiled at me and she quickly then went to sit on the breakfast table. I put the food in our plates and I then served it. We started to eay dinner together while talking and laughing.

End of POV

Time skip...

Today is BTS' concert but me and the girls can't attend because of our pregnancy. Me and the girls are now here at Jungkook's apartment as we are all going to watch their concert live.

They made it live too but only for us though. Because they wanted us to watch them. We ordered pizzas while Jihyo and Jeongyeon unnie went to make a lemonade juice.

The concert then started to we started to watch. It's fun and they are having fun. We've ate all the pizzas, so we don't have to eat already. Me and the girls left the company as we wanted to focus on our families from now on.

" ARMY!! " Bts shouted. Me and the girls laughed as we heard them shout. " We have a news for you!! " Rm oppa said which made their fans cheered wildly.

" It's so sad to say that... " Rm oppa then said as he started to tear up. Their fans cheered sadly as they were confused. " Army! This will be our last concert. " He then said.

Me and the girls were shocked. We looked at each other confused. Jungkook didn't told me about this.

" We are going to be dads soon!! " He shouted as they were a tearing up. Me and the girls then also teared up because we also experienced that.

" We all want to focus on our families. But don't worry guys. BTS will still update you, BTS will still be a group, not a kpop group but a group of family. You guys will always be in our hearts. " Rm oppa then said.

" ARMY!!  We will never forget and we will always remember you. Thank you for staying by our side and for supporting and loving us. " Taehyung oppa then said.

" ARMY!! Did we made you all happy? Did we made a great job? " Jungkook asked in between his tears. Seeing them cry as they forbid their good byes are making our hearts break into millions of pieces.

Their fans then cheered as they say they did. Bts then smiled and thanked their fans.

" ARMY!!  THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!!  BTS WILL FOREVER BE WITH YOU!! " They all said. They then performed their last song.