Chapter 35

Me and the members are here at the practice room. Manager nim said we have to talk something important.

I am now here sitting at the couch beside Momo. She's playing something on her phone while I just watched her play with it.

The door then opened revealing our Manager. We stood up and greeted him.

" Good afternoon Oppa. " We greeted as he came inside. We bowed to him and so he bowed back.

Me and the girls then sat down on the floor while Manager nim sat down on the couch.

" Girls, you will have a concert. " He said. Our faces then lit up.

" I'll talk to your choreographer so that you girls can start to practice. " He then said and walked out.

We were so happy and excited at the same time. We talked and laughed to each other.

" Are you sure you're already fine to do the concert? " Nayeon unnie asked me and Mina.

" We're fine unnie. " We then said. We then again talked until our choreographer then came in.

" Girls. We have to confiscate your phones. " She said. We were shocked on what she said but we just gave our phones to them.

We discussed about the songs we are going to perform. We even talked about changing the choreographies and remixing the songs.

We talked about having a sub units. We talked and discussed a lot until it's already evening.

" Tomorrow, we will start. Good evening girls. " Our choreographer and other staffs then said before they walked out the room.

" This concert will be lit! " Nayeon unnie then said as she jumped up and down being excited.

" Let's just order foods for dinner. " Jihyo then said. " What do you guys want? " She asked.

" Jokbal! " Momo then said. We then suggested more foods and we agreed on our foods.

We then walked outside our practice room and went to our manager. We knocked on their door and it opened revealing manager nim.

" Yes? " He asked as he leaned on the wall.

" Oppa, can you call uhm food delivery? We're lazy to cook. " Jihyo then said. He nodded as he let us inside their dorm.

We sat on the couch as he called the food delivery. We told him the foods we wanted. After that, we then thanked him and went back to our dorm.

We sat on the couch as we waited for the foods. Jeongyeon unnie turned on the tv and we watched a movie.

We were in the midst of watching when the doorbell rang. Nayeon unnie and Jihyo went to the door. They then came back with the foods in their hands.

We eat our dinner cheerfully as we talked and laughed at the same time. After we're done with our dinner, Me and Momo took the trash in the trash bin and went back to the living room.

" Let's sleep here. " Nayeon unnie said as she laid down on the floor.

" Yess! " We all agreed.

Me and the girls then went to our rooms. I took a quick bath as I put on my pajama. I took my pillow and comforter.

I then went downstairs and saw Jihyo, Jeongyeon unnie, Mina, Tzuyu and Dahyun already there. I put down my comforter and they fixed it.

The others then came down and Nayeon unnie fixed our comforters and pillows. We sat on the couch as we were still watching a movie.

" Yah! Let's play! " Jeongyeon unnie said.

" What game? " We asked.

" Mafia game. " She said. We all cheered as we agreed. " Close your eyes and bow down. I'll choose the mafias. " She then said.

We closed our eyes and bowed down. Jeongyeon unnie then roamed around us.

" I'll choose the doctor. " Jeongyeon unnie said. I then felt her tapped my head. Oh so I'm the doctor. " And the police officer. " She then said as she continued to roam around.

" Morning comes. " She then said as he lifted up our heads.

We started to guess to who are the mafias.

" Yahh!! I think it's Sana. " Nayeon unnie said.

" Yahh!! I'm a citizen! I swear. " I shouted. " I think it's Momo. She's been roaming her eyes around. She seemed suspicious. " I said which made the others agree.

" Yahh! I'm not a mafia! " She said. Jeongyeon then asked to who will die and we pointed at Momo.

" Momo died. Night comes. " She said. We then again closed our eyes and bowed down.

We played and played until it's already midnight. We decided to sleep because tomorrow will be a tiring day.

" Good night girls. " Jihyo said.

" Good night. " We then answered back amd we all then fell asleep.

I woke up by the sound of my alarm clock ringing. I got up from my bed as I stretched my body. I turned off the alarm as I stood up and went to the bathroom.

I got ready as I put on my track pants and a white shirt and white shoes. I then brushed and dried my hair.

I then grabbed my things and walked downstairs. The members are already there sitting on the couch.

I walked inside the kitchen and I saw Jihyo and Jeongyeon unnie preparing the foods in the table. I just sat down on my seat.

" Girls! Breakfast is ready. " Jeongyeon unnie then said. They came inside and sat on their seats.

" Good morning. " I greeted them and they greeted back.

We eat the foods silently. After we're done eating, Me and Mina washed the dishes and the others are there at the living room waiting for us.

We then went out the dorm and walked to the practice room. We sat down at the couch as we waited for our choreographer to come.

After some minutes, our choreographer then came. We stood up from the couch and we then started to practice.

We practiced a lot of times, it was tiring and fun. And it was exhausting because we have to change a lot. But it was good since it's for the fans.

----------------

~ to be continued ~

Please do vote and wait for the next chapters coming.

Feel free to vote.

Enjoy!

Thank you!

Stream More and More!