Chapter 26

Meanwhile...

BTS' Rm POV

We woke up because of our manager waking us up from the living room. We are here at Japan for our concert. It's been a week since the break up things. And the boys are still haven't move on from it and so do I.

We got up from our beds and got ready. I then went straight to the living room and sat at the couch while Jin hyung is cooking breakfast and the others are still getting ready.

I took my phone out and I scrolled through social media. A notification then popped out on the screen. I looked at it and it's the comeback song of Twice.

I clicked it and watched the MV. I looked at the views and it's already millions of views and still counting. I smiled as they will have a successful comeback.

I rewatched the MV again, then a new notification then popped out the screen. I got curious about it, so I clicked it and it's an news article.

Twice Sana and Mina committed suicide.

" Shit! " I shouted as I was shocked about the headline. I scrolled more on the article.

They are still in a critical condition and in a coma.

" Oh fuck! " I then again said.

Jyp and Twice members confirmed.

Then the article ended. I was so shocked.

" Shit! Shit! Shit! " I shouted many times.

" Namjoon! Your language! " Jin hyung then shouted.

" Hyung! Come here! Quick! " I shouted at him. He then came at the livinh room with a confused face.

" What is it? " He asked me. I gave him my phone as the article was still in the screen.

Jin hyung's eyes went wide as he read the news. He couldn't move a single inch and is still reading.

" What the fuck?! " He shouted which made the other members come in.

" It's so early in the morning and you guys are cursing! " Yoongi said. Jin hyung opened the tv and put it in a news channel.

The members then came and sat beside me. And they were confused but still looking at the news. The news was about a Japanese thing. But then a news flash came in.

"Members of Twice, Sana and Mina had committed suicide last week. " The reporter then said as she read what was written on the paper.

The members got shocked. Their eyes were widened specially Jungkook and Jimin. Tears suddenly escaped their eyes as they heard the news.

" They are still in a critical condition and in a coma. Jyp and Twice members confirmed. " The reporter last said before it went to a another news.

I looked at Jungkook and Jimin and they are still in shocked. Their hands were trembling and tears sheds from their eyes.

" W-What? " Jungkook stuttered. I decided to call Chaeyoung but she didn't answered. Jin hyung called Nayeon noona but she isn't answering either.

A notification then popped out on Taehyung's phone screen. He looked at it and it's from music bank. He clicked at it and it's the comeback stage of Twice.

We watched it and it's obvious that Mina and Sana aren't there because they are only 7.

" I want to go back to Korea. " Jungkook then said as he stood up and was about to go back to his room but I held his arm.