Chapter 29

Rm's POV

Twice won the SOTY award. We are all happy for them as they deserve the award. They went to the stage crying.

" One in a Million. Annyeonghaseyo Twice imnida. " They greeted. Jihyo then made it to the mic as she began to make a speech. We watched and listened to her as she thanked everyone. We clapped when she let go of the mic knowing they finally ended their speech but Nayeon went to the mic.

" Sana yah, Mina yah, we got an award. " She said as she waved the award in the air. The crowd then went silent as she said that. We looked down as we heard their sobs through the mic. I looked at Jungkook and he is now crying hard.

" Please wake up. " She begged, Nayeon crouched down as she broke down in tears. I can see Jin hyung wants to go and help Nayeon up. Jeongyeon then went to Nayeon as she guided her.

Nayeon continued her speech. Apologizing to everyone and talking about their hardships. Momo held her maybe making her stop talking about it but Nayeon didn't stopped.

" Sana ssi, Minari, unnie is sorry for not being there when you needed me the most. I'm so sorry. We are so sorry for disappointing all of you. " Nayeon said as she knelt down and bowed. She's crying so hard. What she did made us all cry. It's our first time that we saw a female artist asking for forgiveness kneeling down.

Jin hyung stood up but I held his wrist. I shook my head which made him sighed and sat down.

They then said more speeches before they thanked everyone and left the stage. They then went back to their seats and we saw that Red Velvet and Mamamoo went to them to comfort them.

The MC then announnced the next announcer for the Artist of the Year. The announcer talked about the award and asked the fans about something.

" Artist of the Year... Congratulations, BTS! " She said. We then stood up and went to the stage. Suga hyung received the award.

" Dul. Set. Bang. Tan. Annyeonghaseyo Bangtan Sonyeondan! " We greeted and bowed.

" First of all, Thank you for this amazing award that we received. To Bang Pdnim and BigHit staffs, Thank you. Second, ARMYs, Thank you for the love and support you're giving to all of tge members. To the ARMYs that are always rooting for us, again Thank you. This year has been so hard for us because of the  negativities and hardships we have encountered. But receiving this award regained our strength to continue. ARMYs thank you. " I said and backed off. Jhope hyung then went to the mic.

" Everyone, Thank you for this award. We really want to pay you back. We did face a lot of hardships in this year. We will continue to word harder to serve you our music. " He then said. Jungkook then went to the mic.

" Ah! Thank you isn't enough for us to thank all of you. Because of you, we have come here standing infront of you tonight. We promise you, to serve you more of our music. We are so sorry for our shortcomings and disappointment. " He said. He signaled us to end the speech.

" Thank you everyone. " We said as we bowed down. The music then played as the other artists are now walking towards the stage.

We congratulated every groups. The event then ended, so we went back to our waiting room as we took pictures. We then took a rest.

After an hour, we then went to our van as we drove off to our dorm. When we arrived at the dorm, we all went straight to our room and took a rest.

End of POV

Third Person's POV

Twice, BTS and other groups have attended a lot of award shows. Now, it's already 2020 and all they're doing now is there comebacks and other things.

Twice are now on the practice room, obviously practicing for some things. It's been days since they are busy.

Meanwhile...

A finger has been moved. The girl then slowly opening her eyes as she groaned by the pain in her head.

Her eyes have already opened as she roamed around the room. She saw a white painted room, white curtain as the blinds are hanging low.

She heard some beeping sound so she looked at it. She saw a ventilator beeping for her heartbeat. She got curious because she saw two ventilator.

She then heard a small groan, she looked at it and she got confused. A girl beside her is also opening her eyes. The girl beside her roamed around her eyes. She saw how she got confused.

" Minari. " She called weakly. The girl beside her looked at her as she smiled. She moved a bit and moved her arm to reach hers.

Mina moved her arm also and they held each other's hands. They looked at their arms intertwined together and smiled.

" What are you doing here? " She asked the girl beside her.

" I should ask you that too. " Mina answered weakly. They just stared at their intertwined arms as they felt weak.

The door opened but the two girls didn't seemed to notice. The nurse's heart melted as she saw the scenery. The nurse then went to call the doctor.

" Doc. They have woke up. " The nurse said which made the doctor got shocked and smiled.

" Wait for me. I'll just call Jyp. " The doctor then said as he dialled a number to his telephone.

On the line...

: Hello?
: Doctor. You called? Is there any problem?
: No. No. There's no problem. But I have news for you.
: What is it Doc?
: They have woken up.
: Really?
: Yes. I'll hang up now.

The doctor then hung up as he took his stethoscope. The doctor and the nurse then walked to the room where the girls are.

Their hearts melted as they saw them still holding hands. The doctor then walked inside as he greeted them.

" Good morning Ms. Sana and Ms. Mina. " The doctor said which made the two looked at him. They just smiled weakly.

The doctor then checked them up and the nurse listed down everything that the doctor said.

Mina and Sana then looked at each other smiling together weakly. They still didn't let go of their hands.

The door then opened but Sana and Mina still seemed not to notice it. Their hearts melted and their eyes got watery as they saw the two holding hands and smiling to each other weakly.

End of POV

--------------------

~ to be continued ~

Please do vote and wait for the next chapters coming.

Feel free to comment.

Enjoy!

Thank you

Stream More and More luvs.