Chapter 20

Time skip... 

It's been 2 days since I last saw Jungkook. Me and the girls are here at the studio, shooting our new song's mv. We have recorded  the song week ago. So, we have to shoot the mv right away.

Momo is the one shooting now, and I'm the next one. Me and the girls are waiting while talking to each other.

" Sana. You're up. " Manager nim said. I then stood up and went to the shooting area. We took a lot of shoots until it's done.

The other's then shoot theirs too. We finished shooting at 12:00 in midnight. We didn't touched or held our phones today since we were too busy.

Me and the girls then went out the studio and walked towards our dorm. We were talking about the shooting when somone called us. We turned to looked at it and it's our manager.

" Jyp Pdnim wants to talk to you now. " Manager nim said while panting. As if he ran to catch us up.

We looked at each other before we nodded and bowed to our manager before leaving him there.

We walked to the elevator as Jihyo pushed the top floor button. We arrived at the floor as we walked towards the door.

We took a deep breath as Jihyo knocked on the door. We did heard the " Come in. " words from the other side of the door.

Third Person's POV

Jihyo turned the doorknob and they went inside slowly. They lined up as they saw Jyp not looking at them since his back was facing them.

" Good morning Pdnim. " They greeted which made Jyp turned to look at them. His face was serious which made the girls confused and scared.

Jyp signalled them to sit at the couch inside his room. The girls then moved and went to sit at the couch. As Jyp followed them and sat across them.

" Have you saw the article? " Jyp asked them calmly but his face was serious. The girls shooked their head as a 'no'. Jyp then stood up as he took his laptop with him.

He went back to his place as he opened his laptop. He typed and do something in it before he put down his laptop and turn it for the girls to see.

Twice looked closer to the article. They gasped on what they saw. They were worried and scared at the same time.

Twice members dating BTS members and other idol group's members.

Twice Jihyo dating Kang Daniel

Twice Momo dating Heechul

Twice Nayeon dating BTS Jin

Twice Jeongyeon dating Seventeen Jeonghan

Twice Sana dating BTS Jungkook

Twice Mina dating BTS Jimin

Twice Dahyun dating Seventeen Vernon

Twice Chaeyoung dating BTS RM

Twice Tzuyu dating BTS V

The article says. The girls scrolled down and they saw pictures as an evidences. They then scrolled down to the comments.

' Sluts! '

' Oh my god! '

' Our ships are sailing! '

' Twice deserves to die! '

' Those sluts! '

' They deserve hate! '

' Ugh! I hate Twice! '

The comments said. The girls then turned off the laptop as they looked down.

Tears began to form in their eyes. Sana has been used in kind of like thay situation but she's still in pain. While the other girls it's their first time.

" I told you to be careful, aren't I? " Jyp asked them in a calm tone. The girls nodded but didn't looked up.

" We did. But we didn't know someone was spying on us Pdnim. " Jihyo then answered as tears began to fall from her eyes.

" Look, I didn't want to see you girls like this. Stop crying. " Jyp said to them. But the girls really can't stop shedding in tears.

" I'm so sorry girls but you have to choose. Either your relationships or your career. " Jyp continued which made the girls looked at him. He didn't utter a word after that but just looked at them in pity.

" I'm so sorry Pdnim. But I choose Jungkook. " Sana said in between her cries. Jyp looked at her in shocked.

" W-why? " Jyp stuttered. Sana looked at her members and they just nodded at her and Jihyo rubbed her back.

" Because Pdnim. I-I'm pregnant. " Sana said which made Jyp shocked more. He didn't know what to do. He just put his head in his palm as he massaged it.

The others then chose their careers. Jyp talked to the girls. After that, they then got up from the couch and walked towards the door.

" Sana. " Jyp called which made the girls looked at him. " Congratulations. " He said. Sana thanked him and asked him not to tell anyone about her pregnancy. And Jyp agreed.

The girls then walked out the office and walked towards their dorm. They sat on their living room and talked about it.

" We'll miss you. " Nayeon said to Sana. Sana will move out next week. So she could still spend her time with ther members.

" We'll see each other any time unnie. Don't be so dramatic. " Sana said and giggled.

" I can't imagine Twice being 8 and not 9." Jihyo said which made the girls sad. But Sana just smiled at them.

" I'll  always be here supporting you. I'll  always be in here. " Sana said as she pointed Jihyo's heart. The girls then smiled amd hugged each other.

They decided to sleep in the living room together. So they went to wash their selves up and got their comforter and pillows and they areanged it in the living room.

They talked and talked, laughed and laughed until they then decided to sleep. Nayeon and Momo was beside Sana and they snaked their arms around her to hug her the whole night.

Sana just smiled as she watched them fell asleep. Tears then escaped her eyes. She'll miss them so much.

Little did they know, one of their members is now having her anxiety.

End of POV

----------------

~ to be continued ~

Please do vote and wait for the next chapters coming.

Feel free comment

Enjoy!

Thank you

To those whose birthday is today. I just want to wish you a Happy Birthday. Stay safe!

Stream More and More