Chapter 12

" Sana. Maybe it's time to tell the members everything. " Nayeon unnie suggested. I looked at her and she smiled. I looked at the members and they looked so confused. I looked at Nayeon unnie as I sighed deeply and nodded

" Guys. There's something Sana wants to tell you. " Nayeon unnie said as she looked at me and nodded. " I'm here. " She said as she caressed my hand. She sat beside me and held my trembling hand. She chuckled as she felt my hands trembling. I rolled my eyes to her and smiled.

I looked at the members and they looked so confused. I looked at Jungkook and he's looking down amd fiddling his fingers.

" I know you are all confused about me and Jungkook. The article months ago, it's true. Momo and Mina my fiancé back then is Jungkook. But we already divorced that Tzuyu and Nayeon saw on my files. " I said as I looked down.

" When I was 17. Me, Momo and Mina are living together in a penthouse back in Japan. But my foster parents arranged me into a marriage to someone I didn't know. I wanted to refuse but I wanted to be the perfect daughter, so I had no choice but to agree. We moved to Korea and they said I had to live with my fiancé which is Jungkook. " I continued. I looked at Nayeon unnie and she nodded at me.

" At first our marriage went good not until Jungkook met a girl named Yuna. She's Yuju from Gfriend. " I said they looked at me in shocked as I just smiled at them.

" They became friends and soom became couples. J-Jungkook and Yuna bullied me. Y-Yuna started to laid her arms to me everyday. When I got to school, I tried so hard to hide my bruises and scratches. They bullied me everyday. Until one day, I went to my parents but they already went back to Japan but unluckily they died due to a plane crash. " I said as tears sheds down on my face.

" In those nights, I always cry. Until the next day, I woke up and saw Jungkook and Yuna making out on the living room. It wasn't my first time seeing them doing that, but that time instead of tears came out my anger did. I hurted Yuna which made Jungkook mad. He asked for a divorce, and so I did agree to it since I'm so tired of it already. I left the house but I realized, I have nothing to go. Our house, our company and our money has vanished because of my dad's debts. So I went to the park and slept there. " I ended as I shed into tears.

I looked at Jungkook and he's now crying.

" Excuse me. " He said as he went out the room. I looked at Nayeon unnie and she just smiled. She then went out the room, followed by Jihyo unnie. I looked at the members and saw Momo and Mina in tears.

" Minari. I'm so sorry. " I said to her. She looked at me and came beside me. She held my hand and kissed me in the forehead.

" It's okay now Sana. I'm so sorry. " She said. I smiled at her.

" I'm so sorry guys. Please forgive me. " I said and they just smiled and looked at each other.

" Yah! You bitch! How dare you hid those things to us?! " Momo shouted.

" Because I don't want you to get involve to my problems. " I said and they came near me and hugged me. We talked and cope to each other. And made fun of each other too.

I sighed in relief as finally I told them everything. It feels like my heart finally had the freedom. It feels like my heart finally became free from those things.

I smiled and chuckled as they made fun of each other. I'm so lucky to have this people. I love them.

Nayeon's POV

Jungkook excused himself and he went out of the room. I saw tears in his eyes. Sana looked at me and I just nodded. I and Jihyo went out the room and followed Jungkook.

We saw Jungkook leaning and facing the wall as he let his tears fall down. We went near him and patted his back. He looked at us.

" What are you doing here? " He asked us. We smiled at him and we sat on a bench.

" I know you're hiding something on Sana. You can tell us. " I said. He looked at us and came beside us to sit. He cried himself out as he held a ring on his ring finger.

" A-At the first sight. I fell inlove with her. I knew I love her when she put this ring on my finger. I-It was the most beautiful moment that have ever happened in my life. " Jungkook said as he wiped his tears.

" But when Yuna came, everything changed. I bullied Sana infront of everyone to hide her from accusations, to rumours. I tried to hurt her infront of Yuna to protect her and her family from Yuna's hands. I did that because Yuna threatened me if I won't hurt her. He threatened me on killing her and her family if I won't get divorce with Sana. I tried everything to push Sana away even if it hurts me. It hurts me when I see her crying because of me. I love Sana. I love her so much and I would do everything for her and to keep her safe. " Jungkook said as he buried his face on his hands. He cried himself out and we can hear his sobs. Me and Jihyo comforted him. I didn't know Jungkook and Sana did a lot of struggles back then.

" Can you please do me a favor Noonas? " He asked us.

" Yes sure. What is it? " Jihyo asked him.

" Please take care and protect Sana at all cost. " He said and we agreed. He smiled at us. " I have to go now. Thank you Nayeon and Jihyo noona. " He said and walked out the hospital. I looked at Jihyo and she looked down.

" I never knew they have been in such kind of big struggle. " Jihyo said as I nodded in agreement.

" Let's protect Sana. That's the only thing we could do for the both of them. " I said and she nodded. We went back to Sana's room. And they are all laughing and making fun of each other.

Me and Jihyo then went to Sana. She looked at us and we smiled. The girls imitates Dahyun on how he got mad. And we all laughed.

I'm so lucky to have this girls. They're so precious. Sana is a gem. Too precious. And so is the girls. I would do everything to protect them. I looked at Jihyo and we smiled knowing we are thinking the same thing. And we just hang out with each other again.

End of POV

----------------

~ to be continued ~

Please do vote and wait for the next chapters coming.

Feel free to comment.

Enjoy!

Thank you

Stream More and More!