Chapter 18

Third Person's POV

Jungkook and Sana barely see each other after the award show because of their tight schedules. As well as the other members. Sana and Jungkook's situation was hard for them to handle.

Sana got a lot of hate because of her post. While Jungkook got a lot of bash because of the rumor about him and a tattoo girl. But they did helped each other.

Sana cried at their concert. Jungkook also cried in their concert. Struggles and hardships were there at their shoulders.

But their members are there to comfort the two of them. And the fans supporting them.

End of POV

It's already August. Me and the members are her at the living room, waiting for our lunch. I've been better now since the past months.

" Sana. Are you okay? " Jeongyeon unnie asked me. I looked at her im confused.

" I'm okay unnie. Why? " I answered her.

" You look pale. " She said. But she just shrugged it off after.

We waited for the food to be served at the table. As I was waiting, I felt like my stomach feels weirs. Like it's grumbling. Maybe, I'm just hungry.

" Let's eat girls. " Jihyo said from the dining table. We then went there and sat at our designated places. I sat between Mina and Momo as usual.

" What's this? " I asked while pointing at the served food.

" Pasta. " Jihyo answered. I looked at the pasta and I felt something weird. I just ignored it since I'm hungry. I got some pasta and put it in my plate.

I took a fork full of the pasta, I ate it but I felt like I wanted to vomit. I ran towards the bathroom near the stairs and vomit in there.

Nayeon unnie and Jihyo then came. They looked at me confused. While I was vomiting.

" Are you okay? " Nayeon unnie asked. And I just nodded at her.

" I told you, you look pale earlier. You should go get some check up Sana. " Jeongyeon unnie barged in. I washed my face and gargled. I looked at her and shooked my head.

" I told you unnie. I'm fine. " I said to her.

" No Sana. Let's go get you some check up. " Nayeon unnie said as they dragged me outside the bathroom. We are now dressed up since we're going out later.

" Stay here you all. We're just going somewhere. " Jihyo said as she got her sling bag and they dragged me outside the building and got inside the car.

" Did you took contraceptives? " Nayeon unnie asked me. I looked at her and nodded. Yup, me amd Jungkook already did it. And so are the others, so don't call me anything.

Flashback...

I am now here at Jungkook's apartment since today is our day off. It's been weeks since we didn't saw each other so I kinda missed him.

I am now sitting in the bed while watching movies. Jungkook went outside to get some foods. I am only wearing my black nightie since it's already evening.

After minutes of waiting, Jungkook finally came back with bags of foods in his hand. I walked towards him as I got all the bags.

He looked at me from head to toe and smirked. He licked his lower lip and looked at me seductively.

" What? " I asked him sarcastically. " You saw me with nighties for such long now. Don't be like that. " I said to him as I looked at the foods he ordered.