Chapter 6

Nayeon's POV

I was looking for Tzuyu to see if she's already done. I went to her room but she wasn't their. I then went to Sana's room and finally she's there on Sana's closet.

I saw her hid something so I tried to get what she was hiding and it was a paper. I took it and looked at the paper. I was shocked on what I saw. I froze on my spot as I read it.

It's a divorce paper of Sana and Bts Jungkook. I thought the article wasn't true. She said it's not true. Why did she lied to us? Is she hiding more stuffs other than this?

We heard Jihyo shouting. I looked at Tzuyu and we quickly put all the fikes back to what it was earlier. Before we went downstairs, I grabbed Tzuyu's wrist.

" Act normal Tzu. " I said and she nodded. We went downstairs and Jeongyeon asked why we took so long. I looked at Tzuyu and she lied about what we did.

Me and Tzuyu sighed as they didn't asked more. We then went out the dorm and drove off to the mall.

Is Sana hiding more? Why did she lied? Thoughts then came into my mind.

End of POV

It's already 8:00 and Me and Jimin decided to go home. We drove me to the dorm.

" We'll start filming our new music tomorrow babe. " Jimin said. I smiled at him.

" Good luck. I'll be going now. See you soon. " I said as he nodded and smiled. He then kissed my forehead and I walked out the car and went to the dorm.

I opened the door and I saw the members atbyhe couch sitting. I joined them and sat beside Tzuyu.

" Where did you go? " Momo asked me coldly.

" It's none of your business Momo. " I answered her without looking at her.

" What the fuck is wrong with you Sana?! You barely talk to us! You barely spend time with us! " Momo shouted at me. " You don't even tell us to where you're going and what you're doing! " She continued.

" Why would you care?! " I answered which made her shocked.

" Why are you acting like this Sana?! Why are you like this?! You changed! I don't know you anymore Sana! " She said and walked out. I rolled my eyes and went to my room.

Why would you even care about me?! I layed down at my bed and sighed.

Nayeon's POV

Momo and Sana walked out. Me and the members are left here still shocked. I looked at the members and they are speechless. I got up and walk.

" Where are you going Unnie? " Tzuyu asked.

" I'm going to talk to Sana. " I said and I walked to Sana's room. I breathe in and out as I knocked on her door.

" Come in! " She shouted from the other side. I slowly opened the door and I saw her laying on her bed. I closed the door and locked it.

" Hey. " I called her. She looked at me and she sat down on her bed. " Can we uhm... talk? " I asked her. She then nodded as she went to her couch. I followed her and sat across her.

" I'm sorry for invading your privacy Sana. " I said as she looked at me in confusion. I looked down and sighed.

" What are you talking about Nayeon unnie? " She asked me in full of confusion.

" I'm so sorry that we saw your divorce papers. " I said as I looked at down. She gasped, she looked at me in disbelief. She was so shocked, her lips parted and she froze on her spot. " I swear we didn't do it in purpose. We just saw it and got curious. We're so sorry Sana. " I said and she looked at me.

" W-Who saw it? " She asked me stuttering. Like she was too scared because we saw it.

" Me and Tzuyu only. " I answered her. She just sighed and looked at me.

" I'm so sorry that I hid it unnie. It's just that I don't want you guys to get involve in my problems. " She said at me.

" No no. It's not your fault. But why did you hid it from us? You can tell me everything Sana yah. " I said. She then drifted to tears. I went beside her and hugged her. She cried on my shoulder. I waited for her to calm down. " You can tell me everything Sana. " I said as she nodded. She took a deep sighed.

" When I'm 17. My foster parents arranged me a marriage with Jungkook. I didn't know it was him tho. Our marriage went good at first, but he met a girl named Yuna. Yuna is now Yuju from Gfriend. You may not believe me but I promise I'm telling you the truth. " She said. I just nodded and she continued to talk.

" They became friends until they became a couple. They bullied me, Yuna laid arms at me while Jungkook threw hurtful words. I went to school everyday with fresh bruises and scratches. Jungkook didn't even dared to stop Yuna. Until, my foster parents did to a plane crash. I saw Jungkook and Yuna making out but that time anger filled in me. " She continued as she started to shed tears again.

" In between the fight. Jungkook wanted a divorce. I kneeled infront of him and told him my thoughts and pains. I just smiled at him and told him I will sign the divorce papers peacefully. And there I left the house and slept at the park. " She ended. She's now crying. I hugged her and patted her back. This girl has gone through hardships. I'm felt pity for her. I then heard her laughed.

" Yah! Why are you laughing? Are you crazy? " I asked her but she just shooked her head.

" You wanna know more secret unnie? " She asked me as I frowned and looked at her in confusion.

" I'm dating....... Park Jimin. Sssssshhhhh. " She said as she put her index finger to her lips. " It's a secret. " She said and smiled. I smiled at her and nodded.

She's dating Park Jimin? Bts Jimin? Isn't Jimin dating Red Velvet Seulgi? Oh my god Sana. What are you up to?

We talked for a bit. We laughed and made fun of each until she fell asleep. I stood up and fixed her sleeping position. I then went to the door.

" Your secrets are safe with me. Sleep well Sana yah. " I whispered and closed the door. I then walked to my room and sat at my bed. I sighed and smiled. She finally told me what I wanted her to tell me.

End of POV

-------------------

~ to be continued ~

Please do excuse my grammatical errors.

Please do vote and wait for the next chapters coming.

Enjoy!

Thank you