Chapter 21

Meanwhile...
BTS.

Third Person's POV

BTS are in their dance room practicing for their performance in Billboard.

They were dancing and laughing since they were making fun of each other. When the door opened revealing their manager.

" Pdnim wants to talk to you now. " Their manager said. Bts looked at each other confused.

" But it's already 1:00 in the midnight. " Rm then said. But the manager jist did an I-don't-know sign and just signaled them to go.

Bts don't have any choice so they went to Bang Pd's office. Rm knocked on the door and they inside even if they didn't heard the come in words.

They greeted Bang Pd as they saw him in his desktop looking so serious. Bang Pd then looked at them.

Bts was scared and curious. Bang Pd then signaled them to sit in the couch and so they did. He took his laptop with him and sat across Bts.

" Have you seen the news spreading? " Bang Pd asked the boys. But they shooked their heads as they didn't know what was he talking about.

Bang Pd opened his laptop and did something in their. He then put down his laptop in the table and turned it for them to see it.

Bts was shocked on what they saw. They blinked multiple times and looked at it again.

Twice members dating BTS members and other idol group's members.

BTS members dating Twice and Red Velvet members.

BTS Jin dating Twice Nayeon

BTS Rm dating Twice Chaeyoung

BTS Suga dating Red Velvet Wendy

BTS Jhope dating Red Velvet Yeri

BTS Jimin dating Twice Mina

BTS V dating Twice Tzuyu

BTS Jungkook dating Twice Sana

The article says. Rm scrolled down more and they saw a lot of pictures and evidences.

They were so shocked. They didn't utter a word as Rm still scrolling down the article. They reached at the comment section. They read it.

' Twice are really a sluts! '

' Twice Sana is really a slut! First Jimin and now Jungkook?! '

' BTS has no taste in girls! Disgusting! '

' How dare those woman dates our boys! '

' BTS are for ARMYs! You bitches! Back off! They are ours! '

' I knew at the first place that Twice are full of sluts! '

' Ugh! I hate them! '

' Twice deserves to die! '

They couldn't read more comments. They were shocked and angry at the same time. They are so mad with the fans' comments.

They closed the laptop and stared at the floor letting their angers out. The atmosphere was silent.

" Why didn't you told me about you boys dating?! " Bang Pd shouted at them. The boys didn't answered because of their anger.

" Sorry but I have to make you choose. Career or relationship? " Bang Pd then said which made the boys looked at him.

Bang Pd didn't utter a word and just looked at them with serious face. The boys couldn't do anything but to choose.

They talked for a bit about the issue. After that, they then went to their dorm to rest. They sat on their couch.

" Argh! Frustrating! " Suga said as he messed his hair.

" We don't have any choice. " Rm then said bitterly. They then saw Jungkook in his phone.

" What are you doing? " Suga asked him sarcastically.

" Texting Sana. We'll meet tomorrow and talked about it. " Jungkook said and continued to type on his phone.

The boys then nodded and get their phones and started to type too. After that, they then went to their rooms and took a sleep.

End of POV

I woke up by the sound of the girls talking to each other. They are now in their phones reading something.

" They are so mean! " Jeongyeon unnie said as she closed her phone.

" You guys are so noisy. " I said to them as I got up. They then looked at me and gave me an apologetic smile.

I then grabbed my phone and opened it. I got a message from Jungkook, so. I opened it and it says.

Jagi. Let's meet tomorrow at the café near your company. See you tomorrow at 9:00. I love you.

I smiled and closed my phone. The girls then looked at me confused.

" What are you smiling at? " Nayeon unnie asked me.

" Jungkook wants to meet up later at 9:00. " I answered her.

" Me too. " Neyeon unnie, Tzuyu, Chae, and Mina said.

" Do you think I should tell him about our baby already? " I asked them. They then looked at me amd smiled and nodded.

" Yes. You should tell him later. " Jihyo then said. I nodded and smiled. We ate our breakfast. And we went upstairs to get ready.

I took a bath and get ready. I put on my black skinny ripped jeans, blue crop top jacket and a black laced boots. I took the brown envelope and put the pregnancy test inside it.

I then put on my cap and my mask. I then grabbed my things and went downstairs. I saw the members already dressed up. So we then went out the building and parted ways.

I walked towards the café. I went inside and there's no sign of Jungkook. I then went to take a sit on the table in the corner.

I was so nervous and my hands are trembling. I waited for Jungkook and minutes later he finally arrived.

He was wearing a black shirt, black pants and a black boots. He was also wearing a black cap amd a black mask.

He saw me and walked towards me. He then sat infront of me. He looked down and he seemed to be sad.

I touched his hands but he quickly took it away. Tears then ran down to his eyes as he looked at me.

Seeing him crying makes me want to cry too. I tried to reached out again but he refuses it. I'm getting curious and scared of his actions.

--------------

~ to be continued ~

Please do vote and wait for the next chapters coming.

Feel free to comment.

Enjoy!

Thank you

Stream More and More