Chapter 30

Momo's POV

We were practicing when Jyp Pdnim came and barged in. We looked at him in confusion.

" What is it Pdnim? " Jihyo asked.

" Sana and Mina. They're awake. " He said. We were shocked and happy.

" Let's go there! " Jihyo said. We got our things and our phones as we went to the van. Pdnim was the one driving the van.

" Oh my god! I'm so happy. " Nayeon unnie said as she dramatically wiped her fake tears.

We talked and laughed to each other because we are too happy. We arrived at the hospital, we went down the van. We waited for Pdnim in the lobby because he still went to park the van.

When he came back, we then walked to Sana and Mina's room. We knocked on the door but no one responded. Pdnim opened the door.

Our hearts melted and our eyes became teary as we saw the scenery. Sana and Mina holding each other's hands and smiling together while the doctor is checking them out.

" Yah!! " I shouted which made the two looked at us. Their eyes lit up as soon as they saw us.

I ran towards them and hugged the both of them. I also gave them a kissed on the forehead.

" How are you? " Jihyo asked the both of them. They just smiled at them weakly.

" I'm fine now. " They both said in unison. The doctor then left with the nurse and Pdnim.

" Yahh!! You stupid!! Why did you do that? " Jeongyeon unnie then raised her voice which made all of us chuckled.

" I don't even know. " They then both again said. They both let go if each other's hands.

" Jungkook and Jimin sunbaenim came to visit you last time unnies. " Tzuyu said. We looked at them and they just put a small smile. A bitter small smile.

" Let's not just talk about them, okay? " Sana then said. Did she already moved on?

We talked and talked to each other until it's already near evening. Pdnim said that they have to rest already. We were about to go but then their dinner arrived.

They struggled to eat, so we helped them eat their dinner. As soon as they were done eating. We then bid our good byes to them.

" We have to go now. Take a rest. We'll come back again tomorrow. " I said as I planted a kiss on their foreheads.

" We'll be fine. " They both said. I waved my hands to them and so they are. We then walked out the room and closed the door.

I heaved a deep breath and smiled. We then walked to the parking lot and went inside the van. Pdnim started the engine and we drove back to the building.

End of POV

Me and Mina are here at the room alone together while laying on the bed boringly. I am now staring at the white ceiling, thinking about some things.

" Have you already moved on Sana? " Mina asked me. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at her. She's also staring at the ceiling.

" Haven't you? " I asked her. Her eyebrows then furrowed but still not looking at me.

" I don't know. Maybe I have, I don't have the excitement after hearing his name. " Mina then answered. I looked back at the ceiling and nodded.

" My answer is like yours too. " I answered het which made her nod. The atmosphere became silent again as we were just staring at the ceiling.

" How's your baby? " She asked. I gulped with her sudden question. She still don't know?

" You don't know? " I asked her. Her brows then furrowed in confusion.

" Don't know what? " She asked me. I heaved a deep sighed.

" I got miscarriage. " I answered her. She looked at me shocked. Her eyes were wide as if she wasn't expecting my answer.

" Oh my god! I'm sorry. Geez, I don't know. " She said and she apologized. I just gave her a small smile and looked at the ceiling again.

" It's okay. You don't have to be sorry. " I answered her. I looked at the window but the blinds are now hanging low.

" It's already 7:00. We should take a rest now. " I said. Mina then just nodded. We fixed our positions and we then slept.

After minutes, I opened my eyes and I saw Mina already asleep. I smiled at her and I then closed my eyes until I fell asleep.

Meanwhile...

Jin's POV

I am now here at the living room with the members. We just finished recording our new comeback song. I am now scrolling through social media while the others are watching a movie.

Tomorrow is our shooting for the MV. So we need to rest but we still haven't eaten our dinner yet because our delivered food hasn't arrive.

After minutes of waiting, we then heard a knock on the door. I stood up and opened the door. It's our foods, I took it and paid the delivery guy. I then closed the door and walked at the living room.

Their faces lit up when they saw the food. We started eating it while we are talking and watching.

After we finished eating, we then went to our rooms and took a rest. I went to my bathroom to take a quick shower. I wore my pajamas and did my night routine and then I fell asleep.

End of POV

------------------

~ to be continued ~

Please do vote and wait for the next chapters coming.

Enjoy!

Thank you