Chapter 38

Third Person's POV

After Twice changed their outfits, they went back to the stage to entertain the fans. To their surprise, Bts are still there too.

" ONCE!! " Jihyo shouted. " Are you having fun? " She asked and the crowd cheered.

Twice then started to talk to the fans while Bts are just there standing and listening to them. Their heads then turned to the screen when they heard something.

Twice started to tear up as the crowd started to sing The Best Thing I Ever Did.

After that, they then turned to the fans but they then again heard more. They turned to look at it and it's for Bts.

Bts then started to cry. The girls are still crying not because of the fan event video for them but the sight they're seeing.

They want to comfort the boys but they can't. Because all they can think is the controversy they'll make if they'll do it.

The fan event videos then ended and the two groups are crying hard. Twice and Bts members then stated their speeches except for Sana and Jungkook. All you can hear inside tge dome was just sobs and full of tears.

" Sana ssi. " Nayeon said as she held Sana's wrist. Sana looked at her and she just smiled between her tears and nodded at her.

Sana looked at the others and they just gave her a thumbs up. " You can do it. We're here. " They whispered. Sana smiled at them.

" Uhm... I really don't know how to start. Uhh... Once, thank you for always being here with me and the girls. We're sorry because for the past months it wasn't ot9. We really don't know how to pay you back. Once, I'm sorry for not being the person you expected me to be. To Bts' fans, I'm so sorry. " She said. Sana held Nayeon's hands tighter.

" We're so thankful because it's our first time to stand in this such kind of big dome. Once, thank you so much if it's not because of you, we won't be able to stand here tonight. " She then continued as she was still crying. She then let go of Nayeon's hand. Sana slowly walked to the middle stage.

As she arrived, she looked up and held her hands up high as if she was trying to reach for something. Sana just smiled weakly.

" Baby, can you see mommy? " She then asked. The crowd gasped in shocked because of her sudden revelation. Bts looked at each other while Jungkook was still in shocked.

Nayeon and Jeongyeon ran towards Sana as she was about to fell down. They guided her to go back to their place. But then Jungkook held her wrist.

" Let's talk. " Jungkook said as he dragged her to the backstage. Twice and Bts are left alone on the stage. Bts were still in shocked and so are the fans.

" Sana please tell me everything. Is it true? " Jungkook begged as soon as they got atbthe backstage. " Please tell me. " Jungkook begged as he was crying so hard.

" I'm so sorry Kook. " Sana said. Her heart broke into pieces as she was looking at the man she still loves crying.

" Why didn't you tell me about it? " Jungkook asked calmly.